Server 1808 - Players With Admin Password

Don’t worry, sent that to Exploit Hunters. We’ll see what they say.

So community manager says it’s not an admin password issue, because there are none. It’s a duplication issue, even though that was supposedly fixed in Early Access as well. Regardless, it is a game breaking issue, for a clan to be able to throw 20+ Set avatars around in a single night, without putting in any work for them. What are Funcom gonna do about it? You should care that one of the most populated servers weeks ago is now nearly dead at times during the day, and half full at best during peak raid hours.

So what can be done about this? We have screenshots of multiple avatar attacks last night, all from one clan that hasn’t been on for a week, and is never on consistently enough to farm one or two avatar coins, much less 20. This is killing our server, and they have stated they are on other servers as well.

You fools are yelling into the wind. Admin passwords are not even set on official servers, And Funcom is fixings the duping bug in the next patch. My suggestion: learn to fight, stop listening to fire spark81, and beat them. I moved to Private 24/7 raid servers with increased rates, its way better because ppl actually know how to fight. They prolly aren’t the best at fighting, and before you cry “but haxxxx” let me just tell you - you use that as enxcuse for gettin beaten, and they use it as a tool to demoralize you. Get good. Sincerely - an alpha of 6 official servers.

1 Like

which servers?

Too all those who believe this is fake don’t believe it it is probably real Dafari and them are very very well known cheaters they changed their clan name it used to be “hai” they dupe gear and they have under mesh spots all over they also not to mention DDOS all the official servers they go too by raising the ping too the max and crashing everyone they also go under mesh under neath peoples bases too raid them I actually was sent proof by the main cheater himself Raid Boss aka the spam name that looks like a spacebar I have the photos for proof too the other dupers/undermeshers are the members in a clan called BANG the leader actually posted a video showing him under there building stuff too I really hope Funcom considers actually looking into this for both these clans and either wiping out all of their Bases and duped belongings or IP ban them these kind of players ruin the experience for everyone by doing this all cause they can’t fight fair

If there are no admin passwords on official, how do ADMINS come and delete structures from abusers? They clearly have admin password…