Server 3038 amazing trash

This Is enough to ban a clan? Because I go for that place and I cannot play, if I have to play with this players who never play (only 1 minute at day) What I can do? Search More server? NO, search another game, so if i cant do nothing about this thing I will leave conan for ever, im disgusted in how funcom treats de legal players.

If u dont want to be raided why you play a PvP? I dont understand why this Is legal funcom, I have More proofs if you want but this Is disgusting, my ps4 goes at 0,5 fps because this Is happening
Why do you prefer this scum players who only make the people leave the game?
I dont understand this things, and this Is a good game, but this things are horrible
@Hugo @Ignasis you loose all Your comunity players because you still supporting this players.
Want to do something? Server 3038 at ps4 EU,
Ty to everyone and excuse the ways I said this but I was so angry, I know no one here Is the problem so excuse me I dont want to offense no one. The problem is solved. Again thank you so much

Hola, @JohnyNavaja16! No sé si ya viste esto, pero Funcom ya publicaron las reglas nuevas para los servidores oficiales, y eso te podría ayudar a resolver lo que se ve en las imágenes que adjuntaste.

Aquí están las reglas y también las instrucciones de como reportar las infracciones:

Suerte y ojalá te sirva para que saquen ese spam!

1 Like

Just don’t get all the effort putting all that stuff down and not actually building base ontop of those foundations.

Loser play strategy there.

2 Likes

Aw man that’s very ugly indeed. I’m just another player, and I believe I know this tribe from Red Dead Redemption 2. I’m generally on good terms with even adversarial players, so I’ll ask her what her end game is here.

Sometimes I discover the player has been hurt in the past and they’re just lashing out, and sometimes they say they are targeting a particular clan. I plan to ask whether that server is a good one to join, and keep you out of any discussions. Sound ok?

1 Like

Hello,

please read the following Rules.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

1 Like