Server 6304 killed by hackers - where is the funcom?

several reports made by countless players, several videos, several hours in anger, and funcom does what? They are speedhacking, placing bombs outside inside the base, taking loot from locked vaults. Recalling numerous reports were made by zendesk. Today the clan that is using hack broke several chests that contained a “vip” loot, they placed the bombs on the outside of the mountain, through the structure of the game. If I get wiped tomorrow in this unfair way I’ve thrown 9000hours of my life in the trash, but then there’s going to be a legal return.

I know you are upset about being attacked by cheaters that hack, and rightfully so. You need to report it to the Zendesk with as much detail as possible.

I’m not entirely sure what your last sentence means:

If this is your way of scaring Funcom into action, some sort of ‘legal threat,’ I assure you, it won’t get you very far. Just report the criminals to Zendesk and perhaps they will get permabanned. Oh, and welcome to the forum. :beer:

1 Like

It’s true, I play on this server with my wife, only I sent more than 7 reports, each one containing images and video that leaves no doubt about the use of a hack.

that’s pretty normal these days, and I’m covered by the law.

It doesn’t make sense. Like the hackers keep coming back with alt accounts. Or nothing happens right away. But I had friends on a server that got banned for 2 weeks because they built in a spot that someone else wanted, so those people reported them for land claim and my friends got banned. But then another clan came in and land claimed an entire grid at the broken highway and nothing happened to them when reported… some things just don’t make any sense at all

It’s impossible to play on the 6304 server, the hackers mock the ■■■■■■ in the general chat, saying that if they get banned, just buy another account and keep doing the same thing, very sad. That’s why I’m going to stop playing conan.

1 Like

Siptah will be left like exile soon. #prayconanexiles

1 Like

Yeah it sucks… they lost a lot of player base because of things like that. No one wants to play on official servers and it made it worse when the transfers started.

2 Likes

If I put some video here and it happens to show the name of a bastard player in the video, funcom will block the post. wtf

Really? You’re bringing awareness to the forums

sad

As I said your report belongs at the Zendesk, not on the forums. Again, I am sorry for your loss, you have the right to be upset.

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s sad man, the pvp aspect of game is dying, official or private, they are not safe from cheaters / exploiters. Only left will be some BROKEN as hell PvE and roleplayers with sex mods.

1 Like

9000 hours and yet this is your first post. Yeah, right. Oh, and good luck with the so called legal return.

But… I do feel your pain and the cheating HAS TO STOP somehow, and sometime soon, otherwise this game, that at the beginning showed so much promise, will die such a slow, painful death.

Report this as per @DaVice advice and Zendesk. Screenshots, etc including their clan details, exploit building, etc.

1 Like