Server and GPortal issue

So my gf and I have a server. We’ve started it and played, now it’s time to pay again and now no matter what payment method we try it says payment failed. Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

Hi, I think you need to contact g portal support. If had my server 2 years ago I must say they had a very good support system and helped where they can in few hours sometimes minutes.

1 Like

I have had problems paying off and on finally giving up and setting up auto pay got tired of trying to get them to take my money.

Yeah they claimed we canceled the transaction, but also sat there and said we only tried once. Bank statements say otherwise. Its literally on their end and they don’t care. We tried 8 times, being charged 10 cents each time and two different cards. One got asked for approval the first time, then nothing. They are literally just taking money and saying screw you

1 Like

Got a email today saying my auto pay would go thru. I do mine on pc so I can see what I am doing better wouldn’t want to try on phone.

Thanks for commenting! I thought of doing it that way too. Crazy thing though, never got anywhere with support, but two hours before we were going to lose our server, it works again. Hopefully we don’t have this problem again.

1 Like

That’s what this post is about. They were absolutely stupid. Kept saying we canceled the payment when we didn’t and it wasn’t the bank. It was them 100% and they lied. We did get the server back somehow, just started working again.

1 Like

Glad to hear you have your server back and running 🏃‍♂️.

1 Like

Thanks man, me too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.