Server Control Panel (Text Editor & Easy Configuration) & Admin Panel Inconsistencies

Server Control Panel, Text Editor, Easy Configuration & Admin Panel Inconsistencies

I am noticing several areas of inconsistencies within those three configuration methods for server settings.

When in Easy Configuration, setting numbers to 17 0 does not make it 17:00
You have to go into double digits so that it is 16:59
OR
I must go into the Text Editor and manually add a 0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeWeekdayStart=1700
PVPBuildingDamageTimeWeekdayEnd=2300

…but if I ever update the Easy Configuration, it will once again over write the text version.

I continually, also lose my “maxping” setting as well as others.

When i attempt to toggle between God Mode or Cloak or Invisible, it gets out of sync.
For instance, it will say “Cheat Deactivated: Invisible mode” but it will make me go invisible.
If I wait a few seconds & click it again, it will say “Cheat Activated: Invisible mode” but it will make me Visible.
I have same issues with attempting to “toggle” the other modes too? Why?

Another is that there is no “Purge” settings in the Easy Configuration nor Text Editor, but only in the Admin Panel

Also, it does not seem that each of these areas “honors” all of the settings between them. Again, it seems as if some settings if you config it in once place (ie Admin Panel), but then later use Easy Config, that even though you did NOTHING in regards to the specific setting in the Admin Panel, it gets over written.

This seems extremely “clunky” & counter-intuitive.

How are others dealing with these types of issues?
Which configuration method/tool are other Admins using?

How are others dealing with these types of issues?
Which configuration method/tool are other Admins using?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.