Server crash: Siptah Healing Arrows on Yakith Packleader

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: Yes

Bug Description:

Been exploring the map with two friends. One of them tried to heal the others Yakith Packleader pet shooting a Healing Arrow. We all had a disconnect, the server was offline and came right back online. My friend tried healing the pet again, another server crash. We tried it a few times after that, within the last 3 days. The server crashes every time someone shoots a Healing Arrow in front of the Yakith Packleader pet. Other Thralls could be healed without causing any issues.

Expected Behavior:

Yakith Packleader pet should get healed when using a Healing Arrow, instead of causing a server crash.

Installed Mods:

Pippi - User & Server Management
ModControlPanel
Fashionist
Emberlight
ThrallSideKick
Kerozards Paragon Leveling - Reloaded
Less Building Placement Restrictions
Hosav’s Custom UI Mod
Better Thralls
Stacksize Plus
Unlock Plus (with Pickup)

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Shoot a Healing Arrow on a Yakith Packleader pet.

Greetings,

Thanks for your report. By any chance, have you tried the same action without the mods?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually had the same issue and tested this on my test server.
It was caused by Thrall Sidekicks.
Originally it showed a collision issue and unticking the “Ignore Thrall Collision” box in the Sidekicks settings - fixed it temporarily. Unfortunately it started again and the only way to stop it, in my case, was to remove Thrall Sidekicks.
You could try just removing Sidekicks and see if that stops the crashing for you.

1 Like

It’s not our server, so we were sadly not able to try it modless. As the next commenter pointed out, it seems to be an issue caused by Thrall Sidekicks mod.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick answer! I’ll forward the issue to the server owner and the mod creator.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.