Server crashes too often

**Game mode: Online private
**Type of issue: Crash | Bug
Server type:pvp/pve-c
Region: europe
Hardware: ps4

Bug Description:

hello good evening, the private server that my friend and I have rented is constantly crashing, as expected we made a report to g-portal, apparently a few bugs causes the server to crash, they have left me a list with a few bugs that cause this to happen on the server.
You are going to leave some screenshots of that list, the ticket code 730612.
Captura de pantalla 2021-06-06 225148
Captura de pantalla 2021-06-06 225249

Expected Behavior:

I hope the server does not crash, I hope that all the errors are corrected as soon as possible, I expect a clear and concise answer, g-portal took exactly 19 minutes to answer.

Steps to Reproduce:

You can reproduce it by renting a server on g-portal and see how it falls due to bugs.

2 Likes

11 hours later and 0 response.

Hello @sestus2009 and @CristianBoss ,

Is this the same issue you were having last month with each of your private servers?

Any tips of suggestions?

Thanks.

2 Likes

I must add that the server is from siptah, therefore it does not take any time.

2 Likes

My server has not crashed since Sipath release. My friend’s Sipath has crashed a couple times may be do to settings adjustment was not on at the time. @h3rb1 @cristihan

2 Likes

Official pve crashes frequently as well. No rhyme or reason. Times differ. Super annoying. Ps5 official 8080

1 Like

I have reviewed the settings, and the answer from gportal after its revision, was that due to those bugs that appear in the list that gportal sent me.

Thank you for telling it, if the official servers also go down, it is no longer a server configuration problem.

@Andyb I would like to ask you if this can be investigated on your part, in the message of the photo it says that gportal will send you another report on its part, please if this problem can be taken into consideration it would be of great help.

2 Likes

I didn’t mean crash had been because of your settings that was speculation on my friend’s server. When mine crashed it was 7 days in a row. I now have reset in the morning so I am awake to get it restarted if needed. Will send a couple screen shots of gportal responses if I can find them.

2 Likes

I understood your previous message very well, I just wanted to point out that I check the server configuration

1 Like

and I appreciate very much that you are here helping me, you are very kind

2 Likes

Thanks

Had problems with screen shot

Thank you very much, but it is not the same problem, or at least it is not caused by the same, if you read the gportal message, it says that my problem is generated by bug ingame

1 Like

Yes I could not find screen shot from Funcom that stated issue was on their end I may have deleted from my phone. Good luck :+1:with your server.

1 Like

@community is there someone who can respond to this issue? I feel right now that these problems are not interesting to you.

almost 48 hours and not a single word, :pensive:

Sorry, the devs are too busy making jokes. Fixing the game it’s not their priority right now.

1 Like

it seems that problems do not like to solve them

2 Likes