Server Resets all Attribute Points after Corrupting Attributes for "Being too High for my Level"

Basic Info:

Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Server Name: 1516
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Official server resets my characters attributes after corrupting them for “being too high at my level” when character is maximum level

Bug Reproduction:

Used soul drained items to corrupt attributes on a character. Used 15 - 20 corruption points. Server then reset my attributes for “being too high for my level” when the character is level 60, the maximum level. Repeated the process and it happened again. Wasted almost 60 soul essences. Very frustrating.

2 Likes

Greetings Exile and welcome to our forum!

Thank you for your report. We’ll send the information over to our team for investigation.

Please let us know if you find any other issues with this update.

Basic Info:

Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: 6422
Mods: None

Bug Description:

This… each time i use magic and souls to infuse… i can play like 5 min and then i get reset again and now its 3 times in row…

Bug reproduction:
I dont know, i have normal attributes on level 60 … i just infuse myself with corruption and each time after a time i get reset…

Update :

( its happening even if player is not corrupted) just now again, and i was sorting chests at base when this message popped up…

Greetings,

Our team managed to solve this on the Official servers’ settings and it should now be possible for you to corrupt your attributes and become the most powerful sorcerers!

Apologies for the trouble and thank you very much for your patience while we looked into this.

1 Like

it’s Still happening on Official Siptah PVE 6436

happened to me about 2 minutes ago.

nothing is changed now just timer is longer just got again this

No, still doesnt work…
BUG

Actually now its kinda even worse… It also resets all stats u get from armor, ands u need to replace armor to get them back… IF they even return…

this is still happening on 1513, I have another post created about this

Xpost Corrupted perks don't work - #5 by AndyB

Basically, we’re continuing to look into the issue as the original actions we performed on officials did not appear to fully propagate. We’ll let you know as soon as we have more info. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Still broken on xbox, same bug

It is still broken, just got that pop-up. That was not even in the testlive servers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.