Server Transfer Error, Character is non existent anymore

Hi Team,

2 weeks ago I tried transferring my account from 3771 to 3526. Since I already had a character on 3526, I had to complete the game by making the keystone. I completed the game so my character was deleted. I was then able to get to the new screen where it says create a character. I imported my character from 3771 to 3526, i then used a maproom once I spawned in, I teleported to mountains of the dead. As soon as I spawned in my character was stuck on the oblisk, 3 seconds later, it showed my character walking outside of the map like if I had completed the game It shouldn’t have done that. I lost my OG account that I’ve spent 3000 hours on. I’m now back at create a character screen. Please help.

-Orbingz (Playstation)

1 Like

Send all information you can to Zendesk information to get their in introduction pages hopefully they can help you things are getting crazy thankfully i and my wife are playing on private servers were we didn’t lose every time we die because teleporting all over the place.

1 Like

I was looking into this issue, and was seeing posts from February. I was using the advanced search feature - last major announcement I read was from February that they’re working on a more permanent fix.

I was curious if that fix had been implemented or not. Or if the issue was still in the same shape as it was.

Here is the link. (Hopefully I linked it correctly)

1 Like

Welcome back @Iswut, nice to have you around again :+1:t6:.

1 Like