Server transfers ruined game

as I am on pve-c, i just wanted to have Brutus in his private pen and doghouse on exiled, not sure that scares people away :smiley:

2 Likes

Brutus is a BEAST! But my favorite is Thor. His first perk is called Wolf-kin. :smiley:

2 Likes

If and when I go back to Siptah, I plan on bringing back either one of the named or feral dog pups. I just wish I could find a mountain lion cub to bring back. I only ever found one of them on Siptah and he turned out to be a monster.

Anyone seen any Mt Lion cub spawns on Siptah lately?

2 Likes

Yes, they are around the Leyshrines. I’ve found them specifically at the Serpent, Goblinoid, and Demon ones. Never picked them up though. I saw some at Threa (sp?) Island once (close to that lake in the center of the island) but I dunno how common they are there. The ones at the shrines I see like maybe once in 5 or 6 times riding through - maybe.

I am pretty sure you can buy the cubs at the outcast camp :wink:

You can’t transfer if you are over encumbered even if you have the trait that allows you to still move normally.

4 Likes

You can buy the Lynx cubs. I don’t think you can buy the mountain lions.

1 Like

Why are you just logging in for keeping a Base from decaying… ? This is pretty entitled behaviour in the first Place. You either play the game or you don‘t like or don’t have time for it and play it not…

And the other thing is… maybe you should question your clan mates instead of the implementation of this feature!

This feature is one of the few good things funcom did in the recent past. This feature helps people to escape toxic servers without losing everything. Not everybody is willing to spent countless hours from starting over again from the scratch. Also it will definately help with reducing size of some server databases.

6 Likes

I’ve seen the Jungleclaw cubs at the Demon Leyshrine, but haven’t seen a Mt Lion Cub in an awful long time. You sure they are Mt Lion?

You are absolutely right, it’s been a long time since I was there, but now that you say it, yes it was the Lynx cubs that were offered for gold coins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, cuz the other 5 out of the six times (roughly speaking), it’s an adult in those locations and I have to kill them. Then again I haven’t been two of those locations in over a month so with all the updates maybe it’s changed if you’re not seeing them.

For the ones at the Serpent L-Shrine :shinto_shrine: start from the building and ride toward the tower - they will find you as the roughlands spill out into the plains. :smiley: A 10 second ride from the :shinto_shrine: maybe.

From the Goblin L-Shrine :shinto_shrine: make your way down northward and you’ll see coulee-like lowlands off to your left. Head there and start looking around. You will at least find the adults most of the time. Start killing them and return often. You should come across a cub sooner or later.

On the island of Threa (Eye thihk Im speling thaht rite) is the only place I’ve seen cubs and adults together which might indicate they always spawn there. In the other locations it’s either or - which also seems to be the case with all cats on Siptah - There’s either a cub or an adult but not both - which is why I suggest killing all and returning often…

Edit:
Oh and for the Demon :shinto_shrine: head away from the tower, about a 15 second ride to the west - start exploring around and you should come across 2 or 3 spawn points for them. I did, ouch! :laughing: The Jungleclaw are south by southwest of the :shinto_shrine: - and of course all over the map to the north of the tower (overpopulation!).

Tip:
When you find their spawn points put a pin in the map so you can go directly there next time. All of those locations have had cubs at one time or another so just keep returning.

2 Likes

I will certainly give those suggestions a try. Planning on going back to Siptah to visit my wife, lol. She couldn’t take her favorite Greater Feral Dog, Kipper, with her to the Exiled Lands, so she stayed. Kipper ended up being the highest hit point pool of a pet I have ever seen. Not to mention super high strength, it was extremely entertaining watching my Greater Mountain Lion and Kipper work together clearing vaults. Probably the best tag team I ever saw, better than any WWF ever put forth.

1 Like

Yeah, I would have some GML’s too but I went with Greater Bears. There’s a spawn point next to my base that spawns only a pair of bear cubs every 15min or whatever - so I pretty much only have GB’s as pets - of course with an ice-box full of regular bears I keep giving away to passers-by who are under level 60.

That would be soooo cool to play with a loved one like that - I hope you cherish the moments -sounds like you do. I was widowed before MMO RP games were good enough to really enjoy by anyone not of uber-nerd persuasion. :slight_smile: So i actually cried when I read your post - LOL - hopeless romantic, me…

1 Like

Sounds like a case for great make-up sex. :slight_smile:

I really miss playing games with my wife, she’s a massage therapist and after years gaming is too hard on her hands. Thankfully she can still play touch screen games on her iPad without issue.

It’s pretty cool that companies are also working to make gaming easier and more accessible to people who have physical limitations

1 Like

thralls are a dime a dozen in EL. Tempers are farmed within 2 days of serious grinding so Legendary repairs are easy to do. No need for eldarium…just the equipment and treat them like legendary items.

Hmmm, it took us almost a month to find a Tempersmith. The RNG Gods must have favored you. We found a butt load of Edgesmiths and, whatever the other one is, but no Tempersmiths till recently.

2 Likes

Gotta keep grinding the North until you get a Beri. That’s the most reliable way to get a tempersmith. The grind still sucks, tho.

1 Like

Beri was always my smith of first choice. Literally running around new asgard killing thralls until she popped up and luckily there are serveral camps where blacksmiths are confirmed constant. As far as Temperwright, Sep city is the best spot. Multiple armorer specific spots and a larger pool of generic spots plus more than one tempersmith choice. RNG doesn’t mean random in EL as much as everyone says it does…Siptah? Heck yea and it sucks. EL has tricks to maximize probabilities so knowledge is far more valuable in EL over Siptah.

So yeah thralls, recipes, redeemed SL, Godbreaker and master kits from Warmaker are what you import into Siptah. Exporting would be the eldarium and voidforge items…and I gotta tell you all Vagabond ROCKS in EL especially with gliding joints.

2 Likes