Shallow water bug

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer-Multiplayer]
Problem: [ Bug ]
Region: [EU ]

[It seems that if you make the mistake to trade something, or by mistake drop something valuable at the brimstone lake, you forget it. It is impossible to recover a looting bag in the brimstone lake.And at the time i was ready to report only for the lake then i find out that the problem was to all the shallow waters. I confirm this info by telling you that if you kill an npc to shallow waters, you can skin or chop, but you cannot see its inventory and after you skin it you see the loot bag but it is impossible to loot. ]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Go to the brimstone lake.
  2. Drop something from inventory to the shallow waters.
  3. Try to recover, or to see the inventory of the loot bag.
  4. Forget it you lost it.

Learned the hard way along time ago dropped a legendary weapon to my wife where the black rhino spawns in shallow water could not be retrieved done similar since when not thinking.

1 Like

So I’ve been meaning to do this for a long time and always forget. So thank you for the reminder. Here is a video that shows you how to work around this issue and not lose your stuff. This isn’t to say that it doesn’t need to be addressed by Funcom, it’s just to show you how to work around the issue until it is fixed.

6 Likes

In Greece we say ‘if you do the same mistake twice, you are not wise’. I’ ve done it more than 10 :rofl::rofl::rofl: times. So i think i pass the dummy boundaries and i ’ ve became a category of my own :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Thank you for posting and confirming the problem :+1:.

1 Like

Can confirm, this also works pretty well on consoles (at least PS4) :smiley:

Tested yesterday with a Cimmerian berserker (after I watched your video).

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation @jot29 you can trust that 90% of the information in my videos are tested on both PS4 and PC. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you 1.0000000000000000. I love your videos, you are far the best conan exiles YouTuber. I ve learn your existence from Sestus so i thank him too. :+1:

2 Likes

Damn, good video fella!

3 Likes

Yes and believe me all his videos are really useful, i watch them every night one by one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.