Shambala SATURDAYS!

I will be attempting to use /chat join pvp as the primary means of communication for the Shambala Event. Event chat will be used only for call outs and perhaps final draw announcements.

Bumping IT up - like a balloon -
They all float down here - and you’ll float too…
6278a364c17278d7ac75f77ae6eb273e

Its a standard for all PvP topics I think lol. I have yet to see it on any other post that’s been around for as long.

NOT LONG NOW!
15 silly chars

1 Like

Has been a long week of Tokyo runs! Will have some finalized details on the event to post this evening will post in comments and update original post with new information being listed in bold text look forward to taking out as many limits and dragons as possible this Saturday! Be thankful friendly fire is turned off in Shambala.

UPDATED EVENT INFO

Current key Tali: 103 Purple 35 Yellow 9 Red
Estimated/Goal: 160 Purple 40 Yellow 20 Red

Key Donations made from:
1.) Beyond the Veil (Antida)
2.) Withoutscratch
3.) Kinii

Final Draw prizes: 2 Intricate Fierce Glyphs, more to be decided prior to event starting
Funcom also will potentially be contributing some cosmetic rewards for the final draw. Discussion is still ongoing and details will be announced prior to start time.

4 Likes

Seems to be a forum feature, applied to subforums? Anyhow, lots of the Conan Exiles general topics have a 10 day close, and many in SWL have 14 day.

Anyhow, I shall be here for the Europeep time.

Awesome looking forward to seeing you then! and yes Im probably just being a paranoid fool when it comes to the topic closing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Praise be to the man with the Golden Pin!!!
Thank you @AndyB :honeybee:
You’ve earned 3 ascension points :smiley:

3 Likes

FAKE NEWS blame Jezza

1 Like

UPDATED EVENT INFO

Current key Tali: 237 Purple 42 Yellow 9 Red
Estimated/Goal: Purple (goal met) Yellow (goal met) Red 20

Key Donations made from:
2.) Withoutscratch
3.) Kinii
4.) Faster (48 Purple Keys)
5.) MorionR (78 Purple Keys)

Final Draw prizes: 2 Intricate Fierce Glyphs, more to be decided prior to event starting
Funcom will also be contributing some cosmetic faction based rewards! One draw will be made for each faction. See link for more info:

Templar and Lumie variations are also available.

Prizes and winners will be announced on the forums on Sunday May 13 at the latest. Funcom specific rewards will be received in game directly through Funcom (I assume via delivered items).

2 Likes

Oh that’s it - i’m cracking open my second bottle of wine!!
Faction jackets!!!
This gets better and better :smiley:
<3
Be still my beating heart :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@Drenneth I currently have 4 red keys (hopefully more by tomorrow) that I will bring to you before, or during the event.

That jacket practically has my name already on it… feels pumped

Build it - And they will come.

#FusangBeta4SWL
Eat
PvP
Repeat

6 Likes

This game has PvP?

UPDATED EVENT INFO (Final Prize List)

Current key Tali: 315 Purple 87 Yellow 49 Red
Estimated/Goal: Purple (goal met) Yellow (goal met) Red (goal met)

Key Donations made from:
2.) Withoutscratch
3.) Kinii
4.) Faster
5.) MorionR
6.) Meta-Moth
7.) Sevenoir
8.) Starsmith
9.) Bumblebeard

Final Draw prizes: 3 Intricate Fierce Glyphs, Flanged Mallet of Destruction MK3 (Donated by Faster) and Neo-Tribal Warrior Outfit (Donated by Meta-Moth)
Funcom will also be contributing some cosmetic faction based rewards! One draw will be made for each faction. See link for more info:

Templar and Lumie variations are also available.

Prizes and winners will be announced on the forums on Sunday May 13 at the latest. Funcom specific rewards will be received in game directly through Funcom (I assume via delivered items).

8 Likes

OMG!!! Had tons of fun with the first leg of the event today. Looking forward to the other time slot.
Thanks for putting it together Drenneth <3

BTW - If you need kills, I’m a very easy one :stuck_out_tongue:
#IPickedALousyDayToLearnHowToHeal
#IamNoDrLevsky

8 Likes

So what did I learn so far…I am not good at killing people BUT I am very good at destroying large quantities of health and strangly supporthealing…time to the pvp-cave and make a new build until the next slot

2 Likes