Shambala SATURDAYS!

Congratulations to all the winners!

3 Likes

Well done to the prize winners and thanks again for organising the event and the interview for Beyond the Veil :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
I Wish I could of made it to event. Next time!. Great Job everyone, Keep PVP Alive!
XOXOXO,
XIOMI

3 Likes

ORIGINAL POST has been updated with details concerning Round 4!

Also please go to “The Future of PvP” discussion to see some of the best screenshots that were received in round 3

3 Likes

Looking forward to round 4! Even without an EU slot it’s surely going to be a wonderful night of PvP.

Can’t wait to see what you have planned for the anniversary event; the fight club stuff sounds very interesting.

Round 4 will ONLY have an NA time slot due to work. This time slot will run June 9th from 21:00 EDT - 24:00 EDT which is a little late for some of you East Coasters! But might be early enough (the following day) for some EU players to join in. Either way it will be a less official event then usual but I’m sure it will be a fun time regardless. Remember to join /chat join pvp to join the discussion!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 13 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

At work currently but will be updating this post with details on the next official round of Shambala later today when I get off work. Tentatively planned for July 28th.

5 Likes

Original post has been updated. More details to follow shortly.

Added the date to my calendar. Look forward to seeing everyone there for some PvP fun.

1 Like

OP has been updated with final event details.

1 Like

I am looking at throwing some metal down during the rounds. If you got any requests for fight music, hit me up @Radio Wandering on Twitter. - DJ-DanyAngel

2 Likes

Aye, there will be no Parley. The Challenge will be met on the field of battle, and the Dragons will be represented. -“I will reach the battlefield by any means at my deposal. And, when I do, I will arrive violently ripping the heart from my enemy, and leave it bleeding on the ground, because he can not stop me.” :slight_smile:

Made a little thing which seemed fitting for this time of year

2 Likes

You forgot the ‘V’ at the end that looks like it’s red spray paint dripping down. :thinking:
:wink:

Something like this?

6 Likes

Gonna try to get the NA time slot in motion an hour earlier then posted. Will still go till posted end time though.

Thanks for another excellent event Drenneth, it was a blast as always. Can’t wait for the next one now.

4 Likes

Event summary and outstanding reward collection will be posted later today.

2 Likes