Shambala SATURDAYS!

Was a fun event, and Wandering Angel Radio was proud to provide the music for the event. We look forward to more such events!! Thank you all for the fun. I even joined a couple of the matches. See you next round. - DJ-DanyAngel

3 Likes

How the time passes by…

Been a little busy with work this month. Signed up for a straight 21 day shift and what is it now I wonder? Day 15? 17? It normally best not to think about the days.

I am however thinking about the next Shambala Day and yes it IS coming.

Tentatively planned for August 25th! I might even make this an all day Shambala extravaganza! More details shortly (likely this weekend) so stay tuned… literally… as well have another line up of great tunes from WanderingAngelRadio at that time as well I’m sure.

Peace out!
And remember.
Deep down were all Templars at heart. Whether your a Lumie rebel or a hipster Dragon I have faith that theirs at least some good in all of you. If at the end of the day you decide not to join the Templars though at least put some time into making some decent outfits that don’t look hideous.

7 Likes

lolol thats all :):rofl:

While the Dragons & Lumies are clutching at theirs , you can rest assured Drenneth in true Templar fashion is throwing his pearls of wisdom out there for all to catch & hopefully learn something…anything! lol :):rofl:

1 Like

Original Post has been updated with details on Round 6

1 Like

You Templars :triumph:

:yum:

Thought it would be a good time to nudge toward the crash issue again. Would love if people that had it in the past could add to it to show that it’s not a one person issue.

1 Like

Event times have been updated

2 Likes

For an hour and thirty minutes Shambala matches, this happened 2-3 times.
My whole laptop freezes and nothing but hard restart fixes it.

It is extremely annoying!

Hi all, thanks @drenneth for Shambala last night! I am not on the forums much so was unaware this is a monthly Saturday evening event, got to play a few matches and was super excited in each one! Awesome surprise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Original post has been updated. Due to more flexibilty in my schedule these next 3 months I will be trying to organize this on a weekly bases. Perfect opportunity to kill Lumies and Dragons! I will also try to get this on Reddit and some other outlets since the forums don’t get much attention from the general population.

4 Likes

As always, we here at Wandering Angel Radio look forward to providing you with music to kill by!! Requests welcome!!! We will be live from The Rooted Groove Dancefloor in Agartha!! Mixlr.com/wandering-angel-radio for the tunes!! In Hoc Signo Vinces!!

1 Like

Event has been updated with this Saturdays times. Please note that the EU time slot has been moved back 1 HOUR from normal. Cheers!

This time I definitly can’t make it to the NA…so I gotta kill double the amount of EU people.
#Logic

4 Likes

FINALLY, I don’t have to work! <3 Let’s go!

2 Likes

Times have been updated (Same as the previous week just changed the date). Looking forward to seeing everyone there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Due to the new scenario and corresponding event I will be postponing this weeks Shambala day till next week. Feel free to que regardless though and in light of the fact that the Agent Jack Boone is a community reward I will look into the details on maybe making that a Shambala event prize some time in the future. Perhaps during Haloween or Christmas. Thanks all and look forward to seeing you next weekend!

3 Likes

i am so sad! T^T

Shambala up today! Same times as before. QUE QUE QUE

Should check whether I can join however I am intrigued.

I am horrendous at pvp yet I appreciate doing stuff with the network. Any possibility that we get teamcommunication in the matches? Would be a disgrace to get together with randoms and not having the capacity to organize with them. Or then again do we require premade groups?

This event has sorta gone on hold. There is a little bit of interest but the last two attempts at running it were fairly disappointing attendance wise. Shambala is a PvP slot machine in that there is very little teamwork or group organization involved. The matches are randomized and it is a 10v10 with last team standing being declared the “winner” rewards however are the same win or lose and are a pitiful excuse of a reward despite an overwhelming request from players to have the rewards revamped. Of course after a year of having such issues fall on deaf ears one moves on to enjoy what’s left. Regardless should this event be ressurected one day I’ll be there and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

1 Like