Share an old screenshot

lol good times. This was taken 5/9/18. First time I ever used an alter was to steal all of poor old DaddyIssuesIX’s derk-a-do knives. If you are still out there, sorry buddy!

9 Likes

these aint old screenshots but ok wait a bit

2 Likes

There dunno where others left, maybe clan changed something day ago so far on tables are 2 1 dancing ( dafari thralls actual are naked + one boss named Rabbied millie or somthing

Edit - performer was like that ! i did not painted her or removed dress … and as u can see even background carpenter has custom dress of herown… but all dafari has random dress only headgear is same :smiley:

9 Likes

Old bug?

Still happens on Playstation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@NeoTheMatrix and @anon83039162, please share more info about farming these crafters, I beg you

9 Likes

Technically yeah it is an old bug, because the building pieces were gone forever when that happened, but luckily at the time placeables didn’t lose stability when the floors/foundations disappeared so they kept on hovering in mid air until they either decayed or you manually removed them, there was no picking up items back in early access, so everything was sort of lost except for what was in inventories - I’m guessing your building is still there, just hasn’t spawned in yet :grin:

1 Like

@Frillen, Oh the second photo provides that it is

Yet my point is that it is back, the greater the details, the greater time respond for consoles to reveal the building :pensive:

5 Likes

The naked crafters are yoggites from t4 surges on Siptah. I suspect this is unintended and will be changed so may want to get them asap.

If you play on 6436 or 6437 you may have the chance to get the ones I currently have as my computer died two days ago and I’m waiting on parts. FedEx versus the decay timer: which will it be…

Edit: Yoggites are from the alter of the south.

5 Likes

Correct name and she’s at all the accursed camps at the named spawn points.

8 Likes

My very first screen , I’m not used to taking screens while I play so the context of this one was a bug as you can see the whole biome was not rendering which was scary ( didn’t try to jump in the void )

6 Likes

My first screenshot:

And this one was featured on funcom’s social media a few years ago, when i used to play more :^)

13 Likes

Rabid Milly (Accursed boss) is a nudist. Some Yoggite faction crafters do in fact wear clothes (smelters iirc). The Yoggite warpaint design is unique to their faction and has no player crafted version. Some do also use the Grit pattern, I just can’t recall which ones exactly.

3 Likes

Yeah, smelters, blacksmiths, priests and armorers are all fully clothed. That’s why I tend to think the nekkid ones are not intended.

The warpaint was from a patch or two ago and is a nice touch.

3 Likes

Depending when you get thralls, after certain patch they would spawn naked (on stations) and during purges) Meaning you could collect and save them.

I have save from Day 1, I use as back up. With several top less, and handful of naked thrall crafters.

Still a few that spawn this way, but there names escape me. (only handful left that spawn with a oddty)

1 Like

I can’t believe I was proud of this monstrosity.

14 Likes

Ah, April 2017 and so loaded for combat :smiley:

10 Likes

Learning the building pieces was something extremely expensive and difficult in the beginning, especially for players that did not want (or didn’t know :rofl::rofl::rofl:) how to use admin mode. For me that I played about 6 months single player without using forum and social media, it was. My first home was a square 10x10 flat that it took me a lot of time to understand how to manage stability and close the ceiling. So if this is your first build you should still be proud of it :wink:.

3 Likes

But it’s ugly!

1 Like

not an old pic (i lost em when i moved steam library file) but an OLD craft…

ladies and gents i present u the khitan throwing axe and the khitan javelin !!!

crafted on the 1st day of dlc release only to be taken away laters …

these r the two last ones i have and they r on display in my main pve server…

12 Likes

Those are ACTUAL treasures. Thank goodness they are on a PvE server lol

6 Likes

Looks like FedEx versus decay timer goes to… FedEx. But only because of the extended two week timer. Sorry scavengers.

Since I have everything reconstructed here’s a few old screenshots:

When pigs fly

Daya Leaddrinker is… hiding?

Eina the Light knows it’s important to stretch before lifting heavy loads.

When you’ve really got to go but are trying to wait on that last steel reinforcement

Daicas flexing

It’s just a scratch, really. I’m fine.

From the Halloween event.

21 Likes