Share the music you like

The Sacred Hunt event reminded this one of other significant hunt events throughout history.
To the Stygian and the Thrall, came the beast of Jhebbal Sag?

The version in French may be better, that is a matter of personal taste.

4 Likes

Went to see these guys in Montreal last year.They were great live. This was one of the most popular songs, it has a french version.

3 Likes
4 Likes

No idea why I’ve gotten in to dub-step lately. Wait for it

1 Like

I don’t usually care for dub step but that’s not bad at all. I totally thought it was going to be a cover of the tequila song by The Champs. Happy to be surprised with something new.

2 Likes

So anyway… Looked back through my Secret World screenshots and got gut punched with nostalgia. Here’s a few songs in the TSW motif.

Poets of the Fall’s Carnival of Rust literally has nothing to do with Secret World but they are almost mirror images in shape and form.

All the Myths are True.

One of the best events was The Seven Silences which is tragically no longer available. The continuing story of Lorraine from the spinoff game The Park. An ad for Lineage Eternal introduced me to this next song, Into the Shadows, and I came to think of it as Lorraine’s theme.

On a semi related note, sometime in the perhaps not too distant future a young woman named Ana Cassini reports to an Anvil facility to have her consciousness uploaded and her physical body destroyed. Now to live forever or until the power goes out. Sponsored by Doritos of course.

4 Likes

@SirBowen back at ya :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
(i don’t even know if i spell it right).
When i return back home today Angelika made me listen this version. When i listen it you were the first thing come in mind brother, ENJOY :metal:.

2 Likes

OK switching it up to 90’s techno. BTW the videos are…adult only.

3 Likes

@stelagel WOW! I would never have dreamed that there would be a George Michael metal cover of Careless Whisper. Stunning cover that I like even more than the original. Thanks to you and Angelika for sharing this song with me. It’s going straight into my daily playlist. :metal: is :heart:

Edit: STATE of MINE seems to have a lot of nice rock and metal cover songs.
Big thanks for bringing this band to my attention.

2 Likes

Been listening to little big, got real curious and they used to be a punk metal band Hard to believe after seeing this but I’ll start you with sex machine, then you can find UNO, and Tacos. They are a tragic trilogy.

Google, Dmitry Krasilov :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes
3 Likes

How in the world did some of that get past the YouTube censors…

That is a great cover of a great song. A similar group, imo, is Valley of Wolves. Many original songs and a number of covers of popular songs. I think my favorite from them is Heathens because, well, reasons.

2 Likes

90’s techno was so counterculture that not many knew how hedonistic the raves were back in the day they started. Before they got big budgets and DJ’s got celeb status…it was a dank dark empty warehouse and you really needed to be up on your tetanus shots before going.

3 Likes

It didn’t take long for techno music to “shine”.
Especially this insomnia was starting the program in most of the night clubs back then.
But let me take you just a few years earlier than this…

4 Likes

When I get together with my brothers and have a couple of drinks we end up putting on 90s dance music by the end of the night, this is always on the playlist XD

3 Likes

Well hell if we are going there…

But still I can’t believe I didn’t get this one…this was my favorite

4 Likes
1 Like

Jazz is still very underrepresented here.
Oldi but Goldi - The legendary Bill Evens trio.

1 Like

I was a little upset that the music wasn’t by Inon Zur for the show, but Djawadi did a great job.

2 Likes