Share Your Purge Thrall Spawn Experience

, ,

The meeter is not working butthe purge dont care, atleast in testing, i managed to force inn a purge with commands even on low meeter, this has not been posible, when trying to fill the meeter with command it dosent move but it enables a new purge to start even so.

I started a brand new game after both updates, and at first my purge meter was completely frozen. Played long enough for a purge to happen (with my settings) if it was just a visual bug, but it seems like it was totally broken. Then mysteriously, on my 3rd(???) playsession when I loaded up the game the meter was working again. Didn’t notice a hotfix or anything.

I’ve had 2 purges since, spiders (again argghhhh) and hyenas in the desert between the two waterfalls on the river loop near the Galleon. Hyenas were a bit bugged.

Seems to be working fine again (more or less) for me.

I have several bases but my main base and first get always the Purge. It located between te two waterfals next to the river up to Deathwisper ruins (yes very big) My first were demon spiders when i was lvl 30 luckly i got help from several friendlies (lvl 60) but after that only werehyena’s but always with 1 named archer something dragon. At the moment pruge meter is reversing from half to nothing.

(Small bump to not get the thread locked)

Is anyone getting purges lately? I haven’t got a single one. With the purge meter going down, I don’t even know where mine is at…

I havent experienced a purge while online at all these past 2 months. But every now and then, one that came just before purge time end was listed in the log.
My high up bases with no actual path wont get purged at all.
My bases build on water only wont get purged at all.
The mountains just east of barrow king? Never got a purge there.
All this speaking of when purge was working.

At launch I had the opposite problem: My base was attackable from one side (first wave walked in properly), but all those later beasts spawned on top of maproom…
But thralls? Never seen one on official. (Since release…)

1 Like

I second that

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.