Share your Shelter

Speaking of more cats, curtains and furniture:
Allow me to introduce my partner and chief decorating architect: Aira.
She remodeled the first build and turned it into a serious “Catsle”.

She truely inspires me.

She was pulling some seriously clever moves to herd the felines into an area that would move them out of the way and allow her to continue building/decorating.
Here, you can see our current feline residents.

At some point, I suggested we move into the Catsle and let the cats have the house which was of course … hilarious.
Also, we briefly discussed me sitting near the albino bat (at the Tower of Bats) while she take a snapshot. I could have been Batman while she could have been Cat Woman. We decided it was in our best interest not to bring that bat to our Catsle.

7 Likes

I got the cypress trees from BP today. They are SO awesome! :heart_eyes: Never had any other placeable which made me that happy. :laughing: Also they are not static and react to the wind like node trees.

17 Likes

Congratulations, beautiful work.

Just asking but its possible to upload videos there? if yes, then soon will need to show reworked turanian palace :smiley:

1 Like

I see no reason not to be allowed @NeoTheMatrix ! @Cattibria is there a problem?

So… where’s the water coming from? :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

It’s a magic well. We are in the age of Sorcery now, soo… :smiley: I think this one is better to overdo with some bushes and stuff, so one can’t see those sticks.

2 Likes

Oh now you’ll make me dig a lot, wait…

2 Likes

I very much like the trebuchet/well idea. Will copy that! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Welp Palace is still under construction … But some peek inside construction so far

Wanted also to screen the sleepy builder,who rebuilds this spot, but without permissions cant take photos of sleeping persons eh? :smiley:

7 Likes

This turanian dlc matches with literally everything! By far the best dlc of all for me! Fantastic job @NeoTheMatrix , congratulations :+1:t6:

2 Likes

My castle at 1051 ,Thanks Funcom for the bat air travel , thanks to it and ge force experience(I hope I didn’t break any rule by using it in the game) I was able to take beautiful aerial shots

16 Likes

Looks great. Well designed to utilize the high ground, like a real castle would. Excellent use of square and round shapes.

4 Likes

Something I’ve be building on Snowhunter’s Empire of Stygia map over the last week or so. Will show more when it’s finished.

Here’s some updated pics. There’s a couple beauties in there.

7 Likes

incredible

2 Likes

…this was my last one ever…have fun yall…I quit.

This game cannot be played on console any longer. It’s been a dead end road from the beginning.

Shameless punks.

Take care.

1 Like

how can i upload an image?

1 Like

I am building a structure with more than 30K pieces but I cannot upload the image

2 Likes

I think you have to be a member of the forum for a little while longer, before it will allow you to upload photos.

I’d love to see it, if I might suggest, maybe creating a link for the image, then posting the link. Like what I did above.