Share your Shelter

i need to step up my game :thinking: Anyone that wants to help build a colloseum and roman city? (arena t3 stone with outer shell aquilonian when it will be released)

Very simple black ice pyramid with different shape for different look and defensive purpose.

5 Likes

My pagoda and well-watchtower :

The main hall is divided into three parts :

Dining room :

kitchen :

Bedroom :

20180708220348_1

On the first floor, the smithy :

Access to the second floor :

Second floor, the other craftsmen :

Open-air swimming pool :

19 Likes

Alex02 - Looking very nice, do you have a mod loaded for the wading / swimming / well pool? How did you get it to do that?

I dont use any mod. Just started to build first layer of foundations under water, then second layer above coming out of water. Finaly, remove some foundations to create your pool.

1 Like

Cool thanks for the information, great place.

I added some buildings to my Khitan base.

A fisherman’s cabin :

20180711181604_1

20180711181648_1

The map room/Mitra shrine tower, with the beam passes through the map room :
20180711181728_1

20180711181901_1

Sunset on my pagoda and the Khitan style gate to go down to the map room tower :

View of all my buildings :

10 Likes

Okay. First: There are quite a few really astonishing bases here! Love them!

Second: 1153 got so laggy, and now afterwards our smithy looks like that:

Note:
The player to the left is logged out.
I died to curse wall due to massive lag.

Oh? And yes, I do like to use natural stuff in my bases. I dont need to have everything coated in playerbuilt stuff.

So im building something new and i thought this looked like some ancient ruins

3 Likes

Home sweet home, Avalonia

5 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

My friend and I built this over about a 2 week period. He spends silly amounts of time harvesting and I spend 2 hours a night using all the mats he gets for me lol.

10 Likes

I have come here to chew bubblegum and look at outposts. And I’m all out of bubblegum.

The Pagoda of St Copious of Northern -

Just finished the rough-in. I will post an update later. This design was inspired by the Khitan DLC promo photo. I wasn’t really going for shelter, more of a garrison/outpost for gathering, meeting and cleansing corruption.

7 Likes

More of an appendage to my main base. Great place to meet new people and far enough out of the way. Also good to hide chests and other things, as RP structures are rarely attacked.

11 Likes

Wow! That looks awesome!

I think I know what boulder is that :stuck_out_tongue: I was thinking of that one as one possibility for settling, when I first moved North from desert myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I really like that location too, and it is easy for people on servers to find it.

1 Like

Just started playing…no idea what I am doing.

July 28, 2018

July 30, 2018

1 Like

Nice thread. Here are some of my shelters,
My Ship
440900_20180801003033_1
Spiral Tower

Pyramid

Main Tower

Tower Bridge

Our Trading Shop

Woodland Cottage

18 Likes

Love the ship but they are all fantastic! Keep them coming!

1 Like

That tower :heart_eyes:

2 Likes