Share your Shelter

I agree fully, I even think they are crap myself. I feel like that when I see any picture I take, I suck at it :slight_smile:

But I’ll take some new ones during daylight later today, it is just that I struggle to get a good picture. I try the vanity view but then my char is they way, when I do first person I feel like the HUD is wasting the pic. And as I’m on official, I cannot fly :slight_smile:

The room in pic 8 is now also complete, it shows the 45/45 legendaries on the walls.

can’t wait to see the 5 first pictures in the daylight then.
Ah thank you for pointing that out with the “collection room”, i admit i had missed it entirely, very good idea and looks especially nice with bows on that pict.
i think i never managed to get a complete collection of those. GG.
Why not exposing these weapons/ shields in an even bigger room? with only one 1 weapon per wall? could look even better don’t you think?

I’ll keep that idea for when I buy the new DLC, after they fixed thralls and purges :wink:

Wow your builds are amazing! Thanks for sharing. :heart:

1 Like

I love building type games and don’t care much for PVP. Got the new DLC and love the building pieces so i thought, hey let’s do a sandbox city in Single Player. Eventually, i want to create a massive city as much as my computer can handle it. I built the castle, temple, bathhouse and theatre so far. Suggestions are welcome! :slight_smile:

Castle Wall/Gate

Temple (view from Castle)

Castle (View from Temple)

Bathhouse

Theatre

22 Likes

Seems like every time I restart on my server I default to a variation on the same theme (can you tell I like East Asian architecture?).

#TeamKhitai for life.

This is very much a work in progress with nothing inside yet but a bedroll, campfire, and crafting stations. Eventually it’ll have a full basement workshop and storage area, a kitchen, a living room, three bedrooms (two of which will probably go unused), and a patio garden.

Once I’m leveled back up to where I can make T3 pieces it’ll look something like this (only less rainy):
20180717183225_1

The pole foundations are from the Exile Architect mod because they look awesome and help with stability.

11 Likes

Lovely designs mate.

1 Like

Took some new pics in daylight

20180808193029_1 20180808193015_1 20180808191627_1 20180808194548_1 20180808191730_1

14 Likes

I like the looks of the design @Skinny as how long did it take to make that if i may ask? as i am trying to build up a town with a big great hall.

I’ve build all those in draft sandstone first, when I’m pleased with it I upgrade it to the material I had in mind for it. The building itself is done quickly, the farming is another story. These are on Official 1035 PVE-C.

Much better, you guys have made nice stuff out of the kithan DLC and you’re tempting me to buy it actually :smiley:
Your kithan bases are my favourites ones among all of your bases in general.
All of that on official server?
GG mate !

Town in progress :slight_smile:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/975479281163841649/E3C3B2A3669C391F7EA56724D0F1E5664DBA82C0/

3 Likes

Amazing base!!

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Front view of my base on a waterfall.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Rear view with the map platform. The middle of the base is black ice build (work station area). Every part is connected by walkways.