Share your Shelter

Yep i agree though the only other good light object i know of is those glowing gems.

1 Like

Oh shoot i forgot, thank for reminded me. I can’t believe I miss it that. lol will try it later.
and here some happy picture while I was trying to dismantle my old base.

1 Like

I think it looks better this dark, more real and spooky

np lol and I think I have only seen a mammoth fly like that one time and that was after it ran over a Black Hand captain I spawned in lol.

1 Like

This is a starter hut that I got a little carried away with. It’s been lost to one of my capricious server wipes but I liked how it turned out.

As before, the pole foundations and scaffolding pieces are from Exile Architect and the armor stands are from Fashionist. The crafting area was underneath on a raised platform, it was pretty cool. The open pole foundations made it nice and compact without feeling claustrophobic.

12 Likes

It feel like Amnesia The Dark Descent again, so I better avoid it lol.

1 Like

Well here is this, home sweet home no more look like living in the lich king lair. Now is the cozy castle that the owner would enjoy.

6 Likes

Kumamoto Castle

!
Interior is in progress. :smiley:

17 Likes

Nice mix !

Love it!

1 Like

How do people manage to build these things?!

With care and detail as to how the building system works.

Yes, there is one very large room inside the big building. All of this was built with out using mods. Some of the placeables are from mods.

This gate house at my main base is also built with out using mods. The round towers in the rest of my base are built using a mod to ensure they had the stability needed to support the structures at top.

9 Likes

It’s a lot of fun to build with this great aquilonian stuff, but geez it’s expensive and time consuming !!!
This was done at x2 harvesting rate, so i don’t even want to imagine how long it would have been on officials…
Anyway well done funcom with this aquilonian dlc, it’s really great :sunglasses: !!!

20 Likes

Awesome, beautiful !!! Well designed !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I definitely know that my character would fight in a arena like that if given the chance. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It touches me, great thanks !!!

No problem as it is also part of my character’s story as he does end up in an arena sometime in his story.

ahhh i see, then don’t forget to bring some gold coins for the girls at the entrance…

i hope you don’t plan on fighting other players in your story, because it just won’t be possible in this arena. It’s a PVE coliseum where you can only fight wildlife and npcs. You can always come with your own build/ equipement to show us how fast you can take down a scorpion king for ex, the spectators will be glad to enjoy the show :smiley:

I think he just fights creatures like a gaint scorpion like you said and also npc’s. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just an early concept

7 Likes