Share your Shelter

Big marketplace from our server. You will find all of DLC and much more stuff to buy, theres also a tavern you can buy eat and drink, and there is a motel where you can get a room for sleep, or do something else … ist a roleplayserver :wink:

11 Likes

20181205032834_1
20181205033009_1

I spent about an hour tonight in singleplayer trying out a walled compound I had in mind using a lot of mod pieces. Pretty bare bones with no decorations or anything since I have to work tomorrow and can’t spend all night on it, but I like how it turned out.

Now I just need to see if I can find a sufficiently big and flat green area for when I build it on my server.

11 Likes

the valley in the highlands near the great northern dam would be a great place for this build.

2 Likes

A few projects I’ve made.

21 Likes

Wish I could build something like this

These are breathtaking. What mods were used for these? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saw your city in the fan discord, but still in love.

2 Likes

Our current Cyclone server mod list is:

Pippi
Pickup+
Less Building Placement Restrictions
Dyemorebetterer
Citylife
Stone Statues
Better Thralls (Pickup & more followers)
Stygian Building Kit
Savage Steel
AoC

Mostly for the three above are AoC and LBPR

18 Likes

Holy smokes!!

this ship. wow

1 Like

I cant take credit for the design of the ship, the idea was from google images. With a few of my own twists of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the city-planning!

12 Likes

13 Likes

Minas morghul?

Btw Wich base pattern u used, looks amazing

My first watch tower build. Right now I’m experimenting with some of the building pieces to get the look I want. Once I get far enough and find a spot I like, I’m going to build a full castle. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You nailed it! Hopefully its location will help when Funcom will get the improved purge working again. The building pattern I used is the dark one in the middle below. As you can see, I have a larger, more rounder one, but I felt it to excessive to collect all the resources to start with this size.
pattern

8 Likes

Do you use a program to make the floor plan?

I use Open Office Draw to make the pattern. Helps me much in not getting lost while building large base patterns. :crazy_face: First made both foundation types and then copied patterns out of it. The more tricky one is the wedge foundation since the 60° angle sides won’t snap in most tools. So I manually drew equally long lines and then turned two of them by +/-60° to the first one and attached it to the ends. To get a filled shape, then use the free form shap tool and draw the wedge over this frame.

2 Likes

Thanks. Will check it out.