Share your Shelter

@Muelee , Bravo, stunning :+1:t6:

4 Likes

@Muelee, I can’t wait to see what you’ll build once the Nemedian DLC comes out.

5 Likes

From what I have seen, carved wooden ceilings, which is amazing!

3 Likes

Yep! And fancy sloped windows and tall roof caps and a bunch of stuff like that. It might even make me start playing actively again :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

My latest ArsGothica granite building. Finally figured out how to make the little square corner towers work.

9 Likes

My main base. Originally built in 2018, only redecorated internally as new things were added to the game.

This is on Official PvE #1501.

10 Likes

Our “Hall of Heros”, where we immortalize players from our server who have performed great deeds for the community :slight_smile:

11 Likes

The mural is Joel and Conan touching fingers. That would make my night.

4 Likes

Does such an image even exsist?!

1 Like

So, I was working on this base for a while, but after most of the clan abandoned the game, my progress slowed quite a bit. This base never got finished and with the new DLC out, it’s probably going to be completely dismantled to make way for the historical castle look. Hopefully I finish that base and actually get it decorated. Anyhow, the video starts out with me going through the guest / visitor entrance.

2 Likes

First attempt on a a-symmetric castle:

It is still a work in progress, no mods used, pure vanilla:

10 Likes

Still WIP.

10 Likes

More progress, with more decorations and interiors:

Maybe I’ve gone a bit too far, anyway enjoy!

15 Likes

Amazing detail, very nice!

4 Likes

Beautiful photo, beautiful. Bravo m8, wonderful job.
@prologue1337, I believe that even an architect would be envy with your build right now, I have no words, you just nailed it.
I was sawing the pictures of @JJDancer build today in a friend in the job and he was asking, “is this a game? Really”.

2 Likes

you did well, a real feast for the eyes
great :heart_eyes: :+1: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

it’s a bit draughty.

7 Likes

6 Likes

ryan-reynolds-but-why1

9 Likes

Taking an art class in college? :rofl:

4 Likes