Share your Shelter

Tell me about it :rofl:. I always wanted a ceiling to work as a hatch, or a spinning wall to take me in to a secret room . My darkest secrets to stay hidden :japanese_ogre:

Coolness!!!

I dropped those in my OQ2… err, Meta Q2 and looked around. Pretty sweet! Here’s a looping 360 of just one eye dropped into Lightwave3D - an application I developed on for some gawdforsaken number of years. :stuck_out_tongue: DSLR 9mm Virtual lens. :slight_smile:

You can right-click on this and select “Loop” for infinite fun! :wink:

3 Likes

Here’s the another…

2 Likes

These are cool!

I hope you don’t mind me messing around with’em. :slight_smile:

Again, right-click and select “Loop” for the extended experience. :innocent: :dizzy: :boom:

2 Likes

Ooh I need to do that too! As soon as I have a base worthy of the name :grinning:

2 Likes

Cool! I’ll render the panno for here if you want…

Hey, funny story… When I was searching around for the best ways to experience Conan in VR I came across this guy’s channel and this video (FROM FIVE YEARS AGO). :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

A night view of my Upper South Gate. I was trying to place the trebuchets back. For some odd reason, they will not stay put.

5 Likes

Another Stereo view for you to play with.

4 Likes

Because I actually have the purge turned on this time around I have to actually deal with defenses, so I started building a wall.

The bigger placeables are doing a good job of making it feel more filled out. After having started the upgrade process to t2 I give myself until I’m about halfway through before I say, ‘screw it’ and just start using creative mode.

EDIT: I LOVE CREATIVE MODE. And I made the tower taller

6 Likes

I’m still surfin around looking for the right spot to call home.

1 Like

Not sure whether to post this here or in the Abomination thread, but this is my current base, I’m still in “recovery” mode, so everything is temporary, just trying to stay as compact as possible to A) Make defending against a Purge easier (shortage of staff ;)) and B) Avoid getting banned for building a foundation too many.

Which would be rather out of the frying pan

and into the… well, yeah, fire:

5 Likes

Or perhaps these two poor saps…

And those waiting to be sold…

5 Likes

I’m seriously going to just start using creative mode for buildings from here on out. Doesn’t even feel like cheating - and you don’t get inundated with excess materials or building pieces anymore like you did when using admin mode.

8 Likes

Building in admin mode is another experience, it allows you to see instantly from each corner above and far so the build will fit with the landscape perfectly!
I really enjoy this feature.

1 Like

The bowels of my Lower South Gate.

8 Likes

Do it use some mod?

who would buy broken merch? You put holes in them so they should be in the clearance aisle.

that is the clearance isle… the good ones are in the cage.

5 Likes

yes.

2 Likes