Share your Shelter

Thank you. You’re honestly too kind. But it is very appreciated. Thank you. :pray:

2 Likes

It is SO difficult to create a city. SO difficult! Even for architects it’s very difficult. And i know from profession that not all the architects can design cities. It’s a challenge every time they try to do it.
I don’t know if you’re an architect, but if you’re not, you choose wrong job m8 :rofl:.
Divine wonder!

2 Likes

This is my second raidme base. First was on live did a few purges, loot wasn’t worth it. Building this on test to test the new purges. raidme too

4 Likes

Lol. Thank you. Ya, I’m not an architect. But I have been thinking the same thing lately. :joy: I would not mind making architect money. Lol. That’s for sure. :rofl:

2 Likes

Currently under construction. Still requires a small temple to Jhebbal Sag and a bridge.

7 Likes

A cozy option mostly with tier 1 and tier 2.

8 Likes

Fox looks so little when it’s hanging out with the other pets

5 Likes

Starting a new save, I decided to save on building costs and live in Sepermeru. Just gotta know “who I have to kill to pay the rent”… :rofl:

And prime “Curse Wall View”.

And as my tavern in full swing, but full of “That Fighter I”, “That Archer II”, a “fine looking” Hyborian Fighter III was there with a kinda sad face waiting outside.

Now I gotta speed up getting the mod to do something about it. :cry:

3 Likes

I am currently building different kingdoms/villages for basically each culture. This is my attempt at do an Aqualonian Kingdom. Current working name for it is Dunseoda… It’s roughly about 85% - 90% finished. There is a ton of detailing work to do yet, plus I will redesign a few things later, but for now, this basically the layout of it all. Taking a break from this one to work on others, so I figured I might as well show it off at this point. I tried to stick with just the Aqualonian pieces, as much as possible, only using Argo vaulted ceiling and pillar pieces, and a few modded accent pieces when I felt it was absolutely needed. Roughly about 70,000 - 80,000 pieces… I apologize for the amount of photos. There’s a lot too it, and it’s pretty spread out, so hard to get it all in just a few shots …
https://photos.app.goo.gl/n7fwmBMXMm28tqow5

3 Likes

Have done some changes, and updates to my tavern “franchinse” so we need a bigger castle:

The tavern keepers were tired of being forced to work 24/7 so we decided to let them work on shifts instead:

But the “red light district” :rofl: is running well:

Very nice. I think Argossean roof pieces would give more of a Greek vibe. The Aquilonian roof pieces are a bit too reflective in my opinion.

Not what I was expecting when I heard “Tomb Raider” was in my tavern.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Paying for clothes or alcohol? Tough choice.

How all servers should be - or build:

2 Likes

An outstanding effort.
In my taste torturing lament destroy the epic scene!

2 Likes

But hearing the lamentation of their women is an essential part of “what is best in life”.

1 Like

In this part? To be single :rofl:!

I’m sharing what I’ve been building for months.
If it’s this long, take note that there’re all the altars put in straight line.

If i was satisfied with the result, now i intend to move to my next project once i will have more freetime: A town on the snowy mountain, meaning that i will progressively dismantle this one.
It’s a heartbrake but the rules are the rules: If i want to move in the north, i have to destroy this one to respect the ToS.

I made a glass base in Conan Exiles on PC and it’s stunning!

It’s very barren in terms of decorations, but it looks so good!

Edit: The big multi-colored tower has different colored torches for the magic crafting stations in a mod I’m using. Blue for Air, Red for Blood, Yellow for Fire, Green for Earth, Purple for Arcane, more Blue for Water, and bright yellow for Divine.

4 Likes

Sets up trebuchet

Lets gooooo

3 Likes