Shelter/Temperature/Armor/Perk bug?

Online Official
Bug / Misc
PvP
NA

Well you guys already know about the shelter bug. I get partial shelter near doors and even under multiple roofs I find I don’t always get 100% shelter.

The character I’m playing has the temperature resistance feat. I am also wearing a full set of max temperature cold resist gear. I have to because I live in one of the coldest areas of the north.

The coldest I can get with this setup is “very cold”. When I logged on today my character had died after I had logged off inside one of my buildings (built from black ice) with all my gear on etc. The event log does not give a reason for my death. Just shows all the legendaries and gear that decayed.

Upon closer inspection it looks like I died around 6-7 hours after logging off which leads me to believe this is due to starvation from the cold.

So I learned my lesson. I will no longer log off without full food/water/shelter, however you can see how a minor bug or two can be devastating. You guys have been doing a great job improving the game which is why I’m playing and spending money again. Keep it up and hope you can improve this aspect of the game so that I can survive up north!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.