Show 'Inventory Items Compatible with Crafting Station' by Default

Some people use crafting stations as general storage or dump chests (heathens), but I reckon most of us use them as intended. This means that we see a lot of items in our inventory that aren’t compatible with the crafting station we are currently accessing at any given time.

I would like to propose that when accessing a crafting station, you only see items in your inventory that are compatible with that crafting station in some way. Everything else is hidden unless you press a button to ‘show all.’

Over time I think this would reduce a lot of looking around and scanning for a particular item in our inventory while having to overlook the ones that are shown unnecessarily.

Anyway, that’s my idea. Thanks.

I like the idea of a toggle like that…

I’ve put a chest next to each station for excess mats and I have 2 chests for unloading stuff to be sorted later…
The sad thing is that I have a chest to store my armour and equipment in so I don’t lose it to an unexplained death at home…

My Thralls are better dressed than I in my bases, wish I could fix that…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.