Show us your favourite thralls

If we talking about taskmasters then Taskmaster Morra is best ! :smiley:

4 Likes

Where did you got her? I got farm that one! :laughing:

I think u cant anymore just like in exile lands , all nude ones male or female was at start then it was taken out, its from siptah time when there still was wild surges without camps, i have cook same, dancer, and carpenter also… i one day or 2 ago even got freaked out when found they have dress but it was because of serv merge bugged settings, after game reset they all are like before and all only wear braces and mask and i once already showed them there in forums and someone said that i may be lucky because same was on exile untill it changed…
Stupid auto send on enter…
edit - u maybe can but i dunno, try surge drops on siptah

there other ones

Screenshot_71
Screenshot_72
Screenshot_73

P.S dancer i think aint the same on drop but i saved it natural gear and males i just givet out to girls who play in server xD

4 Likes

We should be able to change worker thralls outfit!

4 Likes

Here is my Beastmaster Teimos,
I edited him with emberlight.

4 Likes

Dude, he looks awesome! Unfortunately I’m on PS5. Oh, the things I would do if I had mods! :laughing:

1 Like

I really don’t care if thralls have much HP above 5k, I only care about their damage output.
Most of the time thats just a berserker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Farm the surge of the south for the crafters with out pesky apparel. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, but it depends on what you’ll be facing. If you will deal with the Arena Champion or Rockslide on Siptah, 5k is borderline survibability. I also prefer damage over health on fighters, but if I’ll face a tough mofo, I try to bring a thrall with higher HP/survival (if it has poisonous attacks).

1 Like

They still drop, Wak? I’ll do that tonight. I was thinking about doing a few surges. Let’s see if I get lucky!
Love your channel man!

2 Likes

I dont care much about the Armor looks cuz I can change it.
The stats I think it is more important.
But again, hunting thralls in solo game is more of a sport, because you can always admin up and get anyone you want, even the ones you cant usually. lol

1 Like

Indeed, everything is just one click away. However, if we abuse the admin panel, it’s GUARANTEED that we will lose interest in the game. There’s no stimulus to do much. I am very strict about that with myself. From the admin panel I only take what I can’t get by playing. There’s no “oh, I forgot to bring this, so I’ll just spawn it”. No, I go back to fetch it, even if it means crossing the map entirely.
Sometimes I open an exception when I am building endgame structures (after many hours of grinding basic resources and building stuff legit), but find ways to pay for it like tons of gold and silver, eldarium, special itens, etc, like I contracted a team of builders. We tend to lose interest on what costs nothing to gain. Human nature…
About armors, if you are using a legit thrall, you obviously need to protect the fellow as best you can. If you are using spawned “titans”, they can wreck bosses while naked as if they were nothing. There’s some appeal to that too! :laughing: Even so, I also have battle armors for them that I use when I’ll do many surges on a row. They have truncheons equipped while I do the killing, so it’s better to protect them. Otherwise you’ll spend ages waiting for them to recover (or spend a lot of resources on potions/bandages).

Same thrall shown above, casual and wearing her battle armor:

Same color scheme on both.

Why artisans pants an not something a little more useful on the 1st? Because… reasons.

2 Likes

Always my favourite thrall.

7 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Dude, he scares enemies to death, is that it? :laughing:

True, so far I had no issue with this boss
I use epic armour on thralls with 1100 defence+

I give them gruel to heal up, so far it works for me most of the time, but when the thrall is bugged… they might die happened 1 time, they just don’t fight back and die… :confused:

1 Like

Yeah sometimes they get stuck pathfinding when near walls/objects and so on. If that happens vs a heavy hitter boss, you need to react super fast and order them to attack. When the bug is worse, try to pick them up and leg it! :laughing:On dungeons you won’t be able to put them down and you need to escape real fast.

I do some Admin abuse, and I am over 2000 hours in this game just in my latest profile on Steam.
Maybe because the game has more to offer for me than your “average customer”.

3 Likes

Since you have given me inspiration I have picked up 3 today hole in the ground still Glitched

2 Likes

Brutus is a good boy! :+1:

1 Like