Show your favorite follower and how strong they are. Fun Topic!

So let’s have a some fun in the forums. There are other fun topics so let’s have another fun one.
Share/Show us your favorite and/or tough followers that are usually the ones along for your adventures. Take two pics, one showing her/him off, the other of her/his Info Sheet.

I look forward to some of the really cool/insane followers peeps use!

:kiss:

I am a 100% RP person so I always have my (Rohi’s) sister, Sohi, along with me. She is turning into a real terror. :rofl: :heart_eyes:

She is only Level 15 currently (19,824 HP) and we are delving into the deepest and darkest places in these lands. She is sporting the Argossean Phalanx set and uses a wide range of weapons. Her favorite is the xiphos (1 hand sword) with out shield. She also loves the Trident to skewer her enemies. She loves Exotic Feast, Exquisite Stew, Honeybread, Berry Juice, Grape Juice, and Blue Berry Wine.

So without further adieu…Sohi!!! The Beast of Argos

Level 20 (She is just a terror :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :+1:)

6 Likes

Umm…nobody else? At least I thought it was a good idea! :rofl: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

So I have a combat arena and decided to throw (Converted like on Firesparx81 recent videos), Animals, Dalinsia, Lian, Daicas, Cimmerian Berserker, and some other T4s in there against Sohi. Everything Hardened Steel and Epic Flawless Heavy Armor (No Legendary Stuff). Dalinsia came the closest but Sohi simply wore her down. Lots of fun.

I know I see on the forums here about peeps taking awesome followers around and farming bosses. Maybe peeps are just not that interested? :smiley: :partying_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Niai PlainsHunter

2 Likes

My first capped Horse- Oda

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing!
Ooo…she must be a terror! She also looks totally awesome savage! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

My first bad ole puddytat! CoCoPuff

2 Likes

I look away when she fights- dont want to get blood in my eye…

I like the name! She looks like she can do back flips and leaves really deep marks…blood everywhere! :rofl: :rofl:

Ceri just hit level 20 this evening. She is a lovely black panther that loves to cuddle and rip arms from peeps who try to hurt me. :rofl: :rofl:

She was doing just…Okay…was thinking she was not going to be a keeper BUT she became Alpha at level 20 which made her much more durable…like a HUGE jump! I was tapping my feet on the floor and dancing! :joy: :rofl: :joy: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: I wuv my kitty. :kiss: :crazy_face: :smiley:

Yeah…she became a Marksman at Level 15 but then needed glasses at level 20. :grin: :laughing: I suppose one could say…definitely possible? :wink: :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe she got a splinter in the eye?

My favorite companion doesn’t need a sheet of numbers to prove her strength, she does her with deeds:

(Yes, she’s a legacy Captain from the pre-leveling era, so her present-day stats suck. But she’s my irreplaceable friend!)

2 Likes

I like that you do a mash up of outfit pieces as well (and dyes) and looks good. Who’s “we”, shortstuff? F-ing awesome! :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I need to bribe my daughter to help me upload :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. It will take awhile but i’ll send you photos to choose. I ’ ll send you from the official pve ok!

1 Like

this is Bredly!
One of the rarest (if not THE rarest) of thralls i managed to find in my 3,5k hours of play!! he is unique as hell!!! he saved my life a million times till now cause Bredly is a great warrior!!! what i love about him is that he ALWAYS lets me play alone and then i can summon him to rescue ME!!! he also is nice to other players , and when he is not on follow mode he always captures named npcs for newcomers or helps some new players get some tasks done!! he also has great humour!!!
i really cannot imagine playing CE without Bredly! and i am lucky enough to have find some more thralls like Bredly (lets say kahali , marios , piszarz etc!!!)… the only down side is that sometimes i am his thrall also!!! but i do not mind!!! CE is a great game for me for finding such unique thralls!!!
Oh i forgot to mention that Bredly is a level 60 thrall and that he got his levels on his own!!!
so plz CE do not nerf all thralls!!! let those unique ones as it is!!!

(P.S. Ofc Bredly is not a thrall!!! he is a great guy and a major part of the great community i happen to have on the server i play on (along with other guys- not only from clan) but we have played together more than i have played with any thrall!!! i really would not change him or any other player i played with to any thrall!!! so i got what i need to master the game… great friends!!!) hope u all experience something similar guys!!! and embrace urselves!!! nomatter what comes along , when united its more fun!!!

:DDDD

3 Likes

@Ragnaguard
Wow…thank you for the RP story and sharing! Very nice! Good to have playing friends like this. :cry: :kiss: :100: :+1:

it is not rp story! it is the truth! and yeah i am pretty happy as well!!!but why u have the single tear on the end?
and i will show u my most favourite thrall… i still keep the last one i got in a chest… it was my favourite cause i got the 1st one from my mentor in game… so here is my favourite npc (rip Vathis)

Because your story is touching. :smiley: Vathis was a really good fighter. I only got him once and now he cannot be knocked out to break.

1 Like

There are many discussions about whether the player should be the hero, rather than the thralls.

In my role-play world, my character is a thief, not a warrior, and Ranja is a warrior. She’s supposed to be much stronger than Kat. So if she kills all the tough stuff for me, that’s how it’s supposed to go.

(I understand that’s not the way many people want to play, and I respect that - but in my case, I’ve come up with a lore explanation why the companion is the tough badass and I’m not.)

2 Likes

Yeah…me too! Rohi and Sohi are both hunters but also learned shield tactics and one handed weapons. I play them as such. Sohi prefers the 1 handed swords without shield usually but will use a shield when necessary (All Role Played of course per our history).

I respect other peeps’ play style and also know that many who play CE just don’t want to Role Play. I actually PAY all my crafting workers a wage weekly. :crazy_face: :astonished: :laughing: Good to know there are others who do actually ‘Realistically’ Role Play their characters AND followers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.