Signet of Cruel Delight needs re-balancing

I don’t know if Smyrill already calculated this, i assumed the 0.1404 CP out there is the final average CP since i don’t have any S.dism and not planning to get one. If he didn’t calculate its output and just presented the damage per second when it procs, then your numbers will be accurate.

I’d say its perceived value was high as well as the educated consensus that it was the best for pure DPS, and even a 3rd factor was playing a role: people didn’t know how strong cruel delight was. I won’t complain, made tons of money on Lacerations since i went from day 1 to picking up Cruel.

The whole weapon system need rebalancing,thx.
Cruel delight even did not really affect meta weapon users,this stuff is just for tanks and blood magic,maybe Blade.Other weapon just wont use it in endgame group content case,laceration ftw.
There are much,much more broken stuff than cruel delight anyway.

Laceration isn’t that strong. It’s like +/- 1% dps output. Cruel delight on the other hand offers in the end 600-700 hps easily once critrate reach the max and the signet going full red…700 hps you don’T have to do anything for apart from shotting the enemy which is a big deal on things like OD, faction missions, DA, Tank commander or any other content were you get some stray hits in.
Sure you do more dps in group content with laceration but the tradeoff for far higher survivability and just the sudden lack for most active heals is an amazing tradeoff…

well,yeah,I consider laceration better is in a pure group content dps sense.For solo content and OD cruel delight surely is better and more flexible.

1 Like

Why are we digging up 10 month old threads?

2 Likes

Bad necro I can smell Dead Zombies

3 Likes