Silent Legion Armor w/ Thick Armors Kits Has Less AC Than Newly Crafted Set w/out Armor Kits

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: America

When Crafting a new set of Silent Legion armor, I noticed that it has MORE armor value than a previously crafted set that has Thick Armor Kit’s on it.
My old set was made when we could still capture the Bandit Leader, the new set was created a few days ago.

Here are the values of each piece of armor:

Old Set with Thick Armor Kit’s on Bandit Leader Total AC is 735
New Set withOUT Thick Armor Kits on Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker Total AC is 737

Video Link if you wanna see :

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Well…not sure that it can be reproduced.

1 Like

Hey @Thaminox

Thanks for the heads-up, poking our team about this.

Yeah, i know there are clans with the OG silent legion running around as well.

Older had way more. Not lower, which OP has…
I added all armor values from the wiki together and it should be 737.

Good old chest piece had 308armor. Currently it is 252.

Quick update: our team is now aware of this and confirmed the mismatch between pre and post patch SL sets. Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

It’s normal.

It happens with armors and weapons when a patch change a stat: stats that was already modified by applying kits of some kind on it are unaffected for the modified stat (in this case armor class).

For example I had an Epimetreus staff having 57 base dmg and 28% AP, than FC nerfed it to actual values, I had a dmg kit on it, so only AP stat was changed after the patch.

Every modified item in the game if it’s in the server for a long time probably now have “unique” stats.

Sometime better (if the modified stat was nerfed) sometimes worst than current one.

For example I had 4 scorpion wards before update “fixing” their durability, but having placed on them durability kit they stayed with 800 durability and I had to kill again the scorpion queen to have one with current better stats.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.