Simple suggestion for cities, obelisks, dungeons, brimstone ... blocking -> an unbuildable path that connect them all

Okay, let’s get something out of the way first:

Pointing out that your statement does not, in fact, hold any water in reality and isn’t in any way a solution is not an attack on you, it’s an attack on your statement.

What is a rather base form of ad hominem is name-calling, such as (added emphasis is mine):

Now that we’ve got hypocrisy out of the way – and yes, that was an attack both on you and your arguments – what I was referring to when I mentioned him was this thread where he mentions that he is able to build in several places that are otherwise restricted to those of us who play on official servers.

As for the sliders and toggles, there’s a console command, too, but it does have certain limitations.

I respect your right to have an opinion and state it. You’re not expected to refrain from stating your position. If you do state your position, however, then maybe you should expect it to be discussed, replied to or even argued against. If I thought that your position shouldn’t have been stated because it doesn’t belong on these forums, I would have flagged it. Instead, I said I disagree with it – just like you did to Kanza1 – and stated my reasons why.

And in case those reasons weren’t clear, it’s because I believe the change would help prevent behavior that is causing significant problems on official servers and would still leave the option for everyone else to circumvent it. I’m not telling you to change the way you play. I’m telling you that I support the suggestion because it’s good for a lot of people and it doesn’t have to impact you.