Singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain

I like how everything gets wet except for my character who stays completely dry in a rain storm. Emerges from the water dry as a bone too. Everything else around toon gets rained on or wet. ><

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be surprised. This is primarily an online game. That kind of “Uncharted-like” character detail is not common in any multiplayer game, despite the fact that the technology is more than a decade old. It is unnecessary information on the machine and servers when you want to send as little as possible to prevent lag etc. Most of these games, like Conan, Ark etc, either do non-realistic graphics or look 10 years older than other games on the market for a reason. If you want crips detail and stunning visuals, single player, like the already mentioned Uncharted series, is the way to go. Personally I think Conan looks much better visually than most of the other games in the “multiplayer-survival” genre.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.