Single Player Purge Not Occuring

Purge Testing. Live Client. Singleplayer Mode.

TL;DR - Purge was successful with no anomalies observed

This purge test was performed using the designs and methodology consistent with my previous purge tests. The building location was as close as possible to the location given by @onlymrmime above and coordinates of the final structure are:
TeleportPlayer 29139.162109 214674.25 -19645.798828
I both filled my Purge Meter and successfully triggered a Purge with admin commands. The Purge that spawned in was the Horde of Darfari Cannibals. I did not need to interfere with the first wave, and all subsequent waves followed naturally with no need for admin intervention. There were approximately 6 distinct waves and after the final wave, the game reported that the Horde of Darfari Cannibals had been defeated and subsequently awarded me with the Journey Step for surviving a Purge. Having successfully completed the test, I didn’t feel it necessary to trigger another purge, but I can do so if necessary (with actual screencaps). The screencaps below show some of the event log entries and the building’s design and location.

I thought I had some quality screencaps using the Steam in-game overlay screenshot function, but that turned out to be a big pile of disappointment with no image files whatsoever. So unfortunately, we’ll have to settle for a few after-the-fact screencaps taken the old fashioned way to give some context.

2 Likes