Siptah is unplayable... without Demon Head Trophies! ;o)

Siptah is AMAZING!!! I am having such a blast with this new map!
I play on a private (PvE-C) server and I am enjoying the differences to the exiled lands allot.
My thralls are seriously lacking at the moment so I decided lets go into the storm…

Well, what a rush!!! Me and the guys totally lost it once the first elder thing came and said hello by vomiting over 2 of the clan instantly melting them. We had so much fun!

Which brings me back to my overly dramatic heading. :rofl: :man_facepalming:
The design and artwork done on these Maelstrom monstrosities are magnificent and I NEED to cover my wall in severed demon décor!

Please Funcom gods, bless us with Demon head Trophies

:metal: :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

AjarHeartyAsiantrumpetfish-size_restricted

4 Likes

Ah my forum brother you are right of course. This game is totally unplayable without demon head trophies! Its a scientifically proven fact. For any members out there who may not yet know, myself and Necro here have long been two of the forums strongest campaigners for more gore and brutality in this great game. :drop_of_blood: Frankly I dont know how how the old map didnt end up with those severed heads on spikes (no not dried skulls…) that we were clamouring for.

While I agree that we definately need Demon Head Trophies, I would also like to expand upon that. I would also like to see Taxidermied Demons, just like the animals from the Exiled Lands. :smiling_imp: :metal: I dont even need to have played the Isle of Siptah to tell everyone how good of an idea this is.

3 Likes

IMG_2789

6 Likes

Indeed :smiling_imp:

giphy-downsized-large

6 Likes

YES THIS!!(human heads at least)

3 Likes

Now I’m thirsty

3 Likes

+1

3 Likes

Drink deeply from the cup Gloatingtomb6…in this way you consume not just wine, but your foes soul as well! Mwahahaha!! :smiling_imp: :metal:

PS-in fact this is a fine idea; both some human and demon skull chalices and bowls too.

3 Likes

If this is a paid for DLC idea, be silent and accept my gold coins!
There was once a great man ( I forget his name) who opined about the greatest pursuit in life.
His musing followed:
‘What is best in life?’
“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the screeches of their demonic offspring as you mount the 3 skull boss head upon thy wall”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.