Siptah NPCs have the wrong voices

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Other
Server type: N/A
Region: N/A
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

I may just be missing something, but I’ve been noticing since before 2.5 that most of the NPCs on the Isle of Siptah have mismatched voice lines. Pirates saying ‘For the North’ and Darfari and Vanir surge summons saying ‘Set will glory in your death,’ etc. It’s not game-breaking by any stretch, but it’s not quite right, either.

Installed Mods:

Savage Wilds

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Launch the game and select IoS
  2. Fight anyone but Stygians, Accursed or Exiles
  3. Wonder why the priest of Ymir just prayed to the glory of Set.
2 Likes

Yeah, the northerners and the Aquilonians praise Seth in unison. Maybe the Stygian missionaries did their best? :innocent:

1 Like

Hey there,

Since you mention you have mods installed and just to discard possibilities, is this issue happening with mods disabled as well?

1 Like

The only mod I have installed is the Savage Wilds map. I tried disabling it completely, and went to Simmi’s Beacon camp in the NW of IoS, and the Black Corsair Fighter III on guard still uses the Nordheimer/Cimmerian voice lines: ‘Die Outlander,’ ‘steel and sparks,’ ‘tell me your name so I may carve it on your pyre,’ etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional info. We’ve sent your report to our team so we can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.