Siptah wild surge thrall t3 probability spawn rate

I’ve found two t3 armorers so far. I’ve found some others but it’s been hard to pick them up in that big wave of five at the end.

If you have a Lovetap, put a blunt fitting on it and try using that. It makes it easier to knock them all out and then kill those you don’t want :slight_smile:

Practice Great Swords with blunt fittings are even better. Plus they have the best reach/AOE of any subdual weapon.

Also, stocking up on Hardened Steel is fairly easy if you take a bearer and/or mount into Fiends and salvaging all the Hardened Steel weapons the skellies drop.

1 Like

Dude, thanks! I can’t wait to try that :smiley:

haha was not knowing this trick too, will give a try :slight_smile:

Be aware those swords do more damage than Lovetap, so if your strength is too high you might kill T4 thralls before you knock them out. Thralls under T4 get KO’d fast enough that this won’t be an issue, though; if you’re mid-Str, every thrall (even T4s) I’ve tried it on gets KO’d before dying. There’s a much lower margin of error, though, and I’d not recommend putting them on thralls.

While Practice Swords are good, Blunted Daggers are absolute trash.

1 Like

Okay, so use it when I’m specced out for farming, and use Lovetap when I’m specced out for combat (40 str). Thanks for the info!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.