So after raiding last night i have 2 issues

They won;t always ban, but they will ninja fix it in a hot fix. This usually will at least result in the offenders losing all the stuff they had in the under mesh.

Defending is close to guard duty and itā€™s valid there.
In my experiences of raiding you will rarely have your follower standing is the same gas spot long enough to make it really matter, but yeah sometimes it does. Generally people tend to use acid arrows more though, probably because weā€™re so used to everyone having gas masks.

If i see thralls with gas masks i normally just spec full accuracy and head out with sepent man arrows. I havent done this since the patch but you could outrange thralls. So i would just sit back and head shot them till dead. Uses ALOT less arrows, or u also have snake arrows but i was going through 50 or 60 per thrall.

1 Like

I would craft something when only 2 stats matter when the bonus for the other two is rather insignificant and i prefer the look of something else. That does not however make SL garbageā€¦

I will never understand peopleā€™s attachment to that armor set. Wear what you want, or take my advice, itā€™s your choice, all I know is my thralls donā€™t get killed by legacies. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Undermesh exploiters are quite common thing on official servers. You can report location to exploit hunter program. Generally spots where you can still build are quite rare now. Mostly they can only place vaults and chest in undermesh.

About the Thralls, the most common mistake I usually see from newish players, they donā€™t use armor pen upgrade for the weapons.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.