So, Funcom suggested they listen, then take every action to prove that they don't

I agree with you and as stated before, I can’t legitimately talk from a PvP position.

In PvE however, none of what you stated applies really. The only rotation of base and land claim is when a player/group of players get disinterested and decay finally takes its toll when it comes to PvE.

The base we have been working on all this time is forfeit moving to a private server to deal with the changes, and the changes coming, directly interferes with continued development on said base. It is a unique situation for each player. However, lots of players are in this situation.

I’m bummed Funcom doesn’t differentiate from type of server for their adjustments. I understand it comes at a cost to facilitate further configuration between servers, but I personally think it would be very worth it for Funcom and the players.

Its a matter of what they find important. Currently, it feels like mounts and thrall levels/perks are more important to Funcom then a large group of players and their play style.