So, this is how a building decays 👀

This is the first time I see a building collapse :hushed:.
Good thing it was not one of my buildings :grin:!

2 Likes

My base gone too, but im not sure decay glitch (i was online), or admin wipe (for what???)…
official EU\ de\ pvp

1 Like

Wow :hushed:!
How long since last visit to that place?

My base on siptah official server was decay/wiped (idk) too, even i refreshed the timer a few days before. It was a lonely spot, with nothing on it that may be interesting. But bugcom supp doesn’t answer my request.
Sad

2 Likes

No, its cave with some stone and rocknoses only, no ghosts or chests there, no bosses
so what the point of allowed (no block zone) caves, canyons and passes, if we cant build there too(((
This passage not named or lead to anything, just the way under the rock to other side, you can easily get across by left or right (even above) the base…

1 Like

well… it may be decay timer glitch\server desync or smth, my base just decayed in front of my eyes when i was online…

i think devs should HAVE mandatary rule - do not wipe any bases without WARNING

4 Likes

A sad moment. I presenced some times, if the base decays and there is no one on the render distance, it stills there until someone aprouch, then the game renders and updates the player view.

Mine too, due to admin wipe, result of a mass report for the most famous troll clan on my server. Funny fact is that FC updated ToS regarding false reports, they are punished with just one “warning” and if you fall on some point of ToS (or not) that really dont clarify many things you get kicked off.

4 Likes

I’ve seen hundreds :rofl::rofl::rofl:, but still I never looted a single one!
I really don’t care what others have in their bases, it’s not mine, my gain, my effort, so I don’t care. I wish their thralls decay in the same time, I hate to see abandoned thralls scattered around decayed bases. Especially in the beginning of the game that some places were extremely dangerous for thralls, you cannot imagine how many pets and thralls were forgotten here and there.

1 Like

When i started to play i found a lot of abandoned thralls, i thought that they was npcs that was there to help me. But when i found a horse inside the lake i realized that was something wrong LoL. For months i was not aware of the slavery system. Just noticed when met someone dragging a thrall Lol. To kill world bosses i used to climb somewhere they could not reach and keep jabbing it with a spear.

1 Like

yes bro it has ghost in it im 100% sure also its on the east entrance so ur blocking point of intereset

1 Like

Yep, I knew what you were thinking about wrong passage, mine is about to north-west from your location, more specific between I6 and I7, just on the line

thanks mate this was January anyway))) just want some clarification so next time we wont waste our time for such bases D

I would rather loot it than let it roth :wink: .
Ow, yeah, I really do not like seen those poor abandoned Thralls.

1 Like

That is an awesome advise.
Unfortunately, I have read some bugs regarding losing all magic learnt when using potions to reset attribute points, because that is a good opportunity to use the Bearer build :+1: .

You may call it the Recruitment system, the Thrall system, the friendship-after-truncheon system :wink: .

1 Like

Ofcurce! I totally respect that, worry not! I remember participating in private pvp servers and when we had arena fights I was always skinning the bodies :rofl::rofl::rofl:, sweet blood from human flesh and hide :wink:.
Omg, I was such a hoarder back then, I couldn’t leave a simple mug in to chests, I was filling my whole inventory before I return to the base and if I happen to kill something in the way, I was sad that I couldn’t skin it :rofl::rofl::rofl:, I had no more room :person_facepalming:t3:. Then again I was spending 30 damn minutes to empty my inventory and organize. There were times that I had 3 to 7 chests filled with useless materials, why useless? Because at the end I left everything to decay. On 3728 I gifted my base to another player with the promise that he will take all the loot and demolish everything, even the Museum! He send me a message a week later to tell me that he finished transferring my things :rofl::rofl::rofl:. All I did was to cause bad performance to the server and destroy my and others gaming experience. On 8012 I left 3 full chests with sigils and I never used just one :person_facepalming:t3:. These days are long gone for me, I farm strictly what I need and when I see that I am OK I stop farming. Your turn @Wonka, farm the whole damn map, it’s fun, I’ve been there but I don’t miss it :wink:.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, you are right. I am starting to leave most loot because of the time I spend leaving each item in their respective chest.
But still, it is different when you see a building fall apart.
The other day I ran into an outpost which left 3 baby rhinos from an animal pen.
I did not need them, but I took them to my base and raised them :joy: .

1 Like

what the hel this area got u banned?? i build here before also this is no spawn or any point of interest there this go out of hand

1 Like

Just to make sure, I did not get banned, I ran into some abandoned building.
@Denversetti did build in a important passage.

no one use that passage, and who can decide what passage is important or not

1 Like