So, will northeast area be released?

Did funcom said any solid regarding it?

It’d be a huge disappointment if it’s not going to. I mean, it’s like 1/6 of the whole map, there are two “teleport slots” on maproom that are not used, and on the island (something heights)on the very east of the jungle and you look north, you can actually see something castleish place outside the boundary.

1 Like

And also another god is supposed to be released…which will need a new area to place his/her worshippers.

Aaaaand we supposely need to obtain black ring of set, which we can’t atm.

Aaaaaaand nothing is said about Xaltar, the 1/4 giant king born by Tyros and Telith atm

Probably never or if they made a AoC 2… I will love to play as Hyperborean http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperborean

It’ll probably come out at the same time they release the full version of the game

There is already a Hanuman Altar and they can just add worshippers into the map, there is plenty of room for that.
But I hope they will add another area as well, maybe something like grassland and islands or something like that.

They say something about the black ring but I’m not sure FC have to add it, Toth Amon has this ring.

and on the island (something heights)on the very east of the jungle and you look north, you can actually see something castleish place outside the boundary.

Are you sure you don’t see the vulcano?

I don’t think so, since it’s the island point of interest was at the very east and the thing I saw is directly north, so volcano should be way west from that place. Then again I’m not 100% sure

Keep in mind that in the far north eas tof the map is the area for the inner vulcano (where the blood stains are, you can see for yourself when you’re in the inner vulcano area and open the map).

I was curious and walked a bit around this north east area in admin mode: https://imgur.com/a/ZGk8eWj

The map is complete. Any new areas or DLC locations will be on a completely separate map. It’s been stated over and over by the devs.

Particularly, since certain dungeons actually cause you to read as though you’re in areas off the map.

Will the new content reachable (through teleport or other means) from the old map tho? or there are new servers for new content and we have to create new characters

the second last picture the throney mountain might be what I was talking about

Yeah that’s the vulcano.

I don’t think another map would be seperate for an own server but some kind of teleporter. The need of an extra server would be strange.

There’s been no mention. I think it it’s far too distant of a thing to speculate on. There’s a number of possible routes they could take, however for now I think their primary concern is the current game.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.