So you build this temple in the middle of nowhere

…while there are beautiful and stunningly designed 6-man inis out there, that only a fraction of the current player base has ever played and enjoyed, that come with real mechanics. Would it not much easier both for your programming efforts AND for player enjoyment at the same time, if you would have upgraded those “oldies but goldies” dunegons (most are looking better than onslaught btw) by adding more attractive loot?! Instead of introducing an “Age of trashmobs” mode?

1 Like

That would be the “additional unchained dungeons” they talked about back in the good old times :slight_smile:
Yes, I am still waiting for Black Castle and Sanctum of the Burning Souls both in Unchained modes!

I was not even hoping for real unchained but just revising the loot tables for e.g . Kithai inis. I mean if you can get top gear from trash mob grinding why not from real inis as well. Nothing wrong with that IMO, and much more diverse experience than grinding the same ini over and over…

Finally, people with t6 gear and skill will have a place to utilize it to hit the highest score, better that than nothing. :man_shrugging:t2: