Solo-Co-op Disaster

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Misc]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [Local]

Half of my big chests are disappeared, full of the loot disappeared, even a double bed disappeared! That’s over a 100h flushed out.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Play localy on PC almoust a year.
2.Login. Came home
3.Have a Shock
4.Cry in the empty corner.

2 Likes

Hey there @Renrij

Sorry to hear that. Have you checked your event log and see what happened? Also, are you using any mods in your game?
In any case, you should have a few backups of your save game located in your game instalation folder \ConanSandbox\Saved called “game_backup_x.db” which you could use to roll back to a previous state in which this didn’t happen. Just rename any of those backups to just “game.db”.

1 Like

Thank you very much.
I found backups.
Mods: 2 mod SeedTableOfficial.pak and WoPPlus.pak. I may attach steam link if you need, but they didn’t have update from 2018-09-21 and 2019-03-07.
I can attach log of that day if it’s secure.

Mods can sometimes cause issues like this one when a patch is released and they’ve not been updated to be compliant with it.
Please make sure to keep them as updated as possible, and disable any that could be interfering with normal gameplay.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.