Some thoughts about Thralls and Zombies

Was not aware this worked, I’ll have to give a try. Would actually prefer having a box full of broken T3s to toss into a grave.

What a difference it is. I suppose something could be said for leveling two Teimos at once even after the nerf they revived. I’m curious if they still make good archers

why wouldn’t you just store up the dragged ones into the grave and churn them out later?

They’re not “horrible” as their starting agility is pretty huge and they get a nice bonus per each point :slight_smile: The base ranged multiplier could be better though, but still I think the agility compensates a lot, RHTS fighters would still be the “best” archers (which is kinda funny seeing as they’re better than their archer counterparts), but given how fast Teimos levels… might be a good investment!

1 Like

Wheels use the same fuel regardless if the wheel is full or not. So rather than come back empty handed why not toss a T3 on there for later if the grave is already occupied?

Just seems like a more efficient use of my thralling time.

What erjoh means is that you can actually have a “mass-grave” as contrary to the sacrificial stone, the shallow grave can store bodies in every single one of its slots and then later you can just summon them up en-masse :slight_smile:

Y’all just really blowing my mind here.

I just assumed it was one per.

Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Me too lol… until I tried it :slight_smile: I mean… the thing looks small… it’s a single grave and I already tried the table before so I thought it’s the same haha. Then I still was curious so I tried putting more than one in the grave… and holy hell it worked

Pretty sure something is wrong with that picture because on official you are only able to have 5 sitting in there.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.