Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox One
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: Rocketlawnchairs

Bug Description:

My game crashes whenever the spell selector is brought up.

Bug Reproduction:

First crash inside our base. My brother initiated sorcery and the little rocks flew up, and I crashed. Second crash outside the base the exact same crash happened again. Third crash was when my brother used mass cull and I crashed.

Ahhh devs c’mon I’m getting crashes, disconnects, building pieces not connecting properly, rubber banding, lag, pieces not rendering in, now lost chests and stations to loss of stability??? Wtf is wrong with this game?

Responding to help out fellow Conan player. I was also on an Xbox One (elite). I upgraded to Xbox series S and this fixed the problem. My conclusion is that even after I upgraded my XBox One with a SSD the processor is not strong enough to handle the game. You will need to purchase a new XBox to have the game run anymore. I was disappointed that I needed to purchase a new model but when I did I soon realized how much I was missing out on the experience. There is no other way but to purchase new console.

Happing on PlayStation 5 as well.

Thank you for the truth. This was my guess.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.