Sorcery progress unable to continue

Alright, so I took a bit of a look at it, I have a fix for you, though it requires the cooperation of your server admin :slight_smile:
Tome of kurak progress is saved separately in the database so unlearning the feats alone won’t reset that, the progress also needs to be deleted

So your admin needs to:

1. Take this script and copy it to notepad
@echo off

set char_name="Xevyr"
set db_file="game.db"

if NOT exist %db_file% (
	echo No game.db file in this directory!
	PAUSE
	EXIT /B
)

echo Deleting sorcery progress for %char_name%...
sqlite3.exe %db_file% "delete from properties where name='BasePlayerChar_C.SorceryGrimoireProgress' and object_id in (select id from characters where char_name like '%char_name%')"
echo Complete!..
PAUSE
EXIT /B
  1. Replace the name on the top where it says Xevyr (I used my character name as an example) with YOUR exact character name (if it’s a Siptah server they need to change the database name as well to the Siptah one)
  2. Save the file (select all files instead of text documents) as a batch file, example: SorceryReset.bat next to the database files where the sqlite3.exe file is also located
  3. Take the server offline for a moment and execute the file

This will wipe your sorcery progress, after this you’ll have to go to the cave and use the book again to relearn it, then progress through it normally.
If your feats weren’t removed one by one before this I think it should still be fine as you will learn them again, which will simply overwrite them again and won’t cause duplicate spells - at least I think so.