SotK - Active Admins - Custom Content - Starter Gear - Active Community - Direct Connect 50.244.123.105:45000

Hi All,

Just wanted to say we have a private dedicated PVE server that has active admins. We fix our players when Funcom releases patches that break them. We are way better than any official server. We are modded with some of the best mods. We do live events, have discord, and have added a lot of new Admin content. Come check us out!

Direct Connect 50.244.123.105:45000
or Search by sotk in server browser.

All regions accepted.

Thanks!
Fawk

Sanctum of the Kindred would like to invite you to Shadizar. A Conan Exiles PvE server that hosts players from many countries. Open to all players.

Currently available:

* Rebirth System (Level Beyond 300)
 * Admin Made End-game Dungeon
 * Player & Admin Bazaar 
 * Starter Questline
 * Weekly Events
 * Daily Quests
 * Build Contests
 * Referral Program
 * Rental Forges
 * Warp / Obelisk Thespians
 * AoC vs EEWA Warfront
 * Server Guide
 * Coliseum
 * Jousting Arena```

**Currently WIP:**
``` * Adventurer's Guild
 * 2nd Admin Made Dungeon
 * Revamp of Guide
 * New Starter Area```

We have a very diverse and fun collection of mods. Together with all the added content make the server feel like an MMO.

**Shadizar Guide:** 
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nv09y9KtwI3-mUTXjjt6AeIVB2phCfFixDzJ1BoSTM4

**Connect Info:** 
> steam://connect/sotk.ddns.net:45001
> steam favorites: 50.244.123.105:45001

**In-Game Direct Connect:** 
> 50.244.123.105:45000

**Download the mods from this mod collection here:** 
> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2069504881
``` [+] Pippi 
 [+] Fashionist
 [+] Pythagoras Support Beams
 [+] Savage Steel
 [+] Kerozards Paragon Leveling 
 [+] Less Building Placement Restrictions
 [+] Unlock Plus (with Pickup)
 [+] Exiled_lands_improved
 [+] Improved Quality of Life
 [+] Stacksize Plus
 [+] PetStatTweak
 [+] Thrall War Dungeon Mod
 [+] Emberlight
 [+] Better Thralls
 [+] DungeonMasterTools
 [+] Glass Constructions and more...
 [+] ExilesExtreme
 [+] ExilesExtreme_FeatBlocker
 [+] Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA)
 [+] Hosav's Custom UI Mod - Revamped!
 [+] The Age of Calamitous
 [+] Prestige - Extended Attributes (Adjustable!)```

We also have a ton of helpful links on our discord. Which is home to several other games that we host (7 Days to Die, Minecraft)
https://discord.gg/fHfqNfV

Great server. Great admins. Great players. Come join the fun.

Really fun server. Everyone should check it out sometime.

Great server. All the staff put their all into making a fun custom experience for the players. They spend hours and hours creating new content, dungeons, warzones, daily quests, the list goes on. Quick responses to tickets is really nice to see as I know nearly all of them are very busy but still put in time to help and answer you. I would defiantly recommend this server to any new or old Conan players I know because its super enjoyable and has defiantly enough content to even keep those fast hardworking big teams who rush everything for weeks with more always being worked on. If you like to build there also some amazing builders on this server including the staff and I bet they will gladly help if you get stuck on a build. Great community always helping other players for any questions they may have.

Great server. Very active staff and friendly players. Many things to do including quests and events.

I just wanna say, I have been playing games with this guy for years and ANYONE that can keep him occupied for more than 30 days is running an exceptional server.
“Great server. All the staff put their all into making a fun custom experience for the players. They spend hours and hours creating new content, dungeons, warzones, daily quests, the list goes on. Quick responses to tickets is really nice to see as I know nearly all of them are very busy but still put in time to help and answer you. I would defiantly recommend this server to any new or old Conan players I know because its super enjoyable and has defiantly enough content to even keep those fast hardworking big teams who rush everything for weeks with more always being worked on. If you like to build there also some amazing builders on this server including the staff and I bet they will gladly help if you get stuck on a build. Great community always helping other players for any questions they may have.”

Jousting Event today at 4pm EST! Supplies provided by admins. Mounts will be something fun, maybe ostriches or something else. All welcome! Top 3 get prizes.

Added extra goodies when you start if you want a boost to level 60. It’s not mandatory to accept when starting but if you want it, it’s ready for newcomers!

Welcoming newcomers! We have had quite a few new people join recently seeking to clan up. Now would be a good time to join our server to form some good teams :slight_smile:

Fawk

Up and running with latest patch from Funcom!

Since we run on dedicated physical hardware, literally feet from us, this gives us a big advantage over other private servers not doing the same thing.

Come join our fun!

We are upgrading our dedicated physical server this weekend with more memory and nvme for our players!

We just upgraded our physical dedicated server to 64 GB memory and Samsung Pro nvme. We are running faster than ever with dedicated internet! Come join us and enjoy our awesome server!!

Fawk

Here is a screenshot from our custom Admin AoC vs EEWA Warfront. Where you get to fight Age of Calamitous, Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal, and Thrall Wars buffed up monsters and bosses! It’s designed for 300++ and encourages group play more so than standard content.

Screenshot of our custom Adventure’s Guild where we have added a ton of quests for people do.

Come check us out! We just cleaned up old clans so we have more land available.