Speed hackers official server 1322

its not the culture but the upbringing. Monkey see monkey do like the saying goes

That was what the article I read was saying. Asia Pacific player base is very willing to just abandon a game where cheating is not stopped by devs or admins. I admire that policy. I’d personally have done that long ago here if I were into PvP, but I run my own PvE server, so cheating is not going to be allowed in any form here :slight_smile:

So 5 days passed . 1322 now dead server after speed hackers and ddos with 1020 ping . 0 support help in my post . So it’s mean minimum 5 days people with speed hack can easily kill u in official server .

Add 1974 to this pyre of shame. We’ve all majority moved over to a private server in the hope to rebuild after the clan did the same thing. Funcom “we’re looking into it” was basically lipservice for us.

I think now 90% Conan online play in private . Official is dead in this moment .

1 Like

I threw out all the resources and made several hundred empty chests. Let them have fun with it.

Gj man :))

9d 0 Moderator in post .

And the Chinese speedhacker is running around the server with his friends again.

And now all can see fancom dont care .

Hello funcom where are u? Speed hackers still play . Ping 1020 all days . Oh I forgot create new Dlc better then help people in official

17 days 0 moderator here . Good job . Soon 2k online in conan and only people play in privat servers

Help our server, Chinese players openly on their streaming platform running on speed hack and DDoS the server.

Gj funcom 1322 now finally dead . Nice work . U do your best

3 Likes

Like I said month ago, why are you still playing on official server? Official PvP servers are trash bin, and they are in state like this for almost a year+.

I’ve spent couple of months playing on community server, and the contrast is just jarring.

To report players, clans or exploits please send a DM to either me or @Hugo with enough evidence so it can be relayed to our team.
Doing so publicly in the forums goes against our community guidelines.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375
Thanks.