[#spellchekker] Isle of Siptah file errors

Game mode: N/A
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: N/A
Region: N/A

While I was going through the new DLC to update my mod. I came across a few issues with file names that you may not have been aware of. Posting the issue here incase you would like to fix them.

Image file for Flotsam Left-Sloping Wall uses the image file labeled icon_salvage_right_slope_wall

Image file for Flotsam Right-Sloping Wall uses the image file labeled as icon_salvage_left_slope_wall

Image file for Stormglass Right-Sloping Inverted Wall uses the image file labeled as icon_glass_wall_triangle_top.
All other DLCs use the _flipped variation of this image for Right-Sloping.

Image file for Stormglass Left-Sloping Inverted Wall uses the image file labeled as icon_glass_wall_triangle_top_flipped.
All other DLCs use the non _flipped variation of this image for Left-Sloping.

Image file for Flotsam Fence is spelled incorrectly. Currently spelled icon_salvage_fench.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Look at files located at DLC/DLC_Siptah/UI/Textures/Icons
  2. Look at referenced files for items mentioned above in Unreal there should be a discrepancy.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.