Spoils of Victory - Please add

The amount of QQ here is high, be happy they even bother to do anything anymore, there is nothing saying they must have the events at all.

2 Likes

What are you claiming is absurd. Paying a subscription for a service, but not to be serviced, then people have every right to demand for the service. As of right now, it just makes people remorsefull over supporting with a premium membership when said service is almost non existant.
Funcom knows however that most of us have a weak spot for anything Conan related. I’l be honest and say that even I do. But cmon, a little bit more generousity is not too much asked.
As some have mentioned allready, the only way these spoils of victory are missing, is if somebody purposefully left them out… that is pretty sad.

1 Like

The point is the event was announced WITH the spoils of victory. But like I said before I think they are not even able to activate it as intended. The same like the t2 rf, that doesn’t work since the last event, payment problems, problems with character transfers, and many, many more smaller issues. Does Tencent know, what actually happens here? Don’t think so.

The problem isn’t that there is something they didn’t do.
The problem is something they did - they deliberately removed the Spoils of Victory from the event. The easiest thing for Funcom to do would have been to let the event run exactly like last year - but someone went to the trouble of removing the Spoils of Victory from the event.

5 Likes

Exactly. The easy, lazy thing for Funcom would have been to let the event go as it has in the past. However, they deliberately went in and removed it. The fact they went in on purpose to remove something such as this, which the community loves so much and which practically everyone loves free shards, whether you are a pve’r or pvp’r, should tell you all you need to know about Funcom’s feelings regarding the game and it’s still loyal playerbase.

You guys should grow a brain and realize a few things.

1. Funcom has no plans to do anything else with this game. The term maintenance mode means they will simply maintain the game in it’s current state.
  2. They only care about exiles and other games in development
  3. They take all your money spent here and invest it in other projects
  4. The CEO doesn’t care about you or this game. He cares about his stock holders. And this game doesn’t make nearly enough money for him to devote any but the most miniscule amount of attention to.
  5. You’re all gullible idiots for continuing to patronize this company all because you’re hopelessly addicted to Conan"… Like dumb a** crackheads.
  6. It is correct that the CEO wants AoC to go bye bye
  7. You were warned about this and yet you continue to throw yourselves into this mess for what? Do you enjoy feeling frustrated?

A gaming experience should be fun and enjoyable.
If you’re enjoying AOC in it’s current state then you’re to blame, not Funcom. They’re just taking advantage of a bunch of maroons and milking this dead cow for everything it’s worth.

At some point in life, You have to realize a bad investment and cut your losses… Write that down…

5 Likes

It’s very sad. Funcom, or @AndyB or anyone, should wake up, open your eyes and start doing something!

AFAIK there are no stockholders anymore.
If they wanted to milk this cow, they would have made sure the payment system works.
On a different note: Your points would be much more valuable if you were able to refrain from insults. But not everyone likes to be taken seriously, I get that.

1 Like

That’s a nice and useful tip, loading screen buddy.
Now, please tell me where are those nifty Spoils of 13th Anniversary, eh?
:sunglasses:

1 Like

The fact that you don’t realize that Funcom has stockholders is very telling. Keep telling yourself that they care about you in this community.

Once again I point to the anniversary event and drop my mic…

Report that…

1 Like